2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

If they offer him what he wants I think so. Some will get desperate. I could only see him going to there or possibly West Ham though.
Think West Ham have a very similar striker in Antonio a big target man who doesn't score many goals.
He might be first choice at West Ham but he wont be at Newcastle unless they flog Isaak

Think West Ham have a very similar striker in Antonio a big target man who doesn't score many goals.
He might be first choice at West Ham but he wont be at Newcastle unless they flog Isaak

He wouldn't be first choice at West ham either, they've signed thay fullkrig or whatever he's called from dortmund.

Brentford signed some striker for 30m in the summer, and that schade last summer so won't need him.

Bournemouth signed or are signing that evanilson from Porto so they also don't need him.

I don't think he has many options if any.

There might be some movement if they shift him out ,If Wilson wasn't such a sick note, as bad as dcl I would take him in a second
I don’t even think they will need to sell Wilson. The CB position is the priority for them. They know they have us over a barrel as DCL ain’t signing that contract. We won’t wanna lose him for free so they will get him on the cheap.

Wilson will go. Someone will punt him even with his injury record. Two seasons ago he played 31 games and scored 18 for Newcastle.

West Ham signed Fullkrug so he’s not going there. Anyway I’ve heard Arsenal and City both need an elite striker so I’m sure a bid will arrive on our desk any day now.

West Ham signed Fullkrug so he’s not going there. Anyway I’ve heard Arsenal and City both need an elite striker so I’m sure a bid will arrive on our desk any day now.
Yeah forgot they signed him.

Actually where would he be first choice if a team from the PL signed him?

Probably about 2-3 teams would have him as first choice

Yeah forgot they signed him.

Actually where would he be first choice if a team from the PL signed him?

Probably about 2-3 teams would have him as first choice
I'm struggling to see that he adds value anywhere at this point in his career. Southampton? Brentford if Toney goes? Neither of them are likely to be paying big wages.

I'm struggling to see that he adds value anywhere at this point in his career. Southampton? Brentford if Toney goes? Neither of them are likely to be paying big wages.
I think only Brentford might get close to his wage demands because they will make a huge profit on Toney.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back