2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

You should’ve bolded my final line instead mate - anything else including your ‘as far as I can tell’ is pure speculation

For all we know he might have told his agent ‘get me the best deal you can and know that we don’t need to rush it but I’d like to stay here’

He might also have said to his agent ‘stall until end of transfer window and I’ll sign at what they’re offering if nobody else comes in for me’

What I do know is if VAR hadn’t overturned the pen and he’s put it away and we’d got a draw or a win in the end this thread would have a lot less posts in it because more people like to hate him than love him
My point was simply that you saying he's trying to negotiate a contract is pure speculation and nobody has confirmed that.

It very much so looks like he's intending to run his contract down and leave us with nothing.

Great lad.

My point was simply that you saying he's trying to negotiate a contract is pure speculation and nobody has confirmed that.

It very much so looks like he's intending to run his contract down and leave us with nothing.

Great lad.
You can’t say something is pure speculation and then speculate about something else to make your point. I don’t know what they were trying to say there. Of course this is all speculation. None of us are actually in the meetings or negotiations.

Where have we heard this?

All we've heard is he hasn't signed a new contract and one move for him has already fallen apart.

That tells me the club has likely been informed he has no interest in re-signing and we should try to move him on.
You’d think so. I’d imagine the club have known he’s not signing for quite some time now and I doubt he particularly wants to run his contract down given he could get injured and scupper any deals.
Think he’d be a fool to stay regardless.

Where have we heard this?

All we've heard is he hasn't signed a new contract and one move for him has already fallen apart.

That tells me the club has likely been informed he has no interest in re-signing and we should try to move him on.
Haha is that right? I took a nice break from Everton news over the summer but first time I looked in this forum EVERYONE was saying we offered him a contract and he didn’t sign because he wants more money than we offered.
If that’s just speculation too then even better 🤣

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back