2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

I think the same tbh. Just have to hope that it's a couple of days before the window shuts, so we can reinvest. Suspect it will be deadline day though. His conduct throughout this has been less than exemplary to be fair. And he will leave us knackered. Absolutely zero issues with him moving on, but his crazy demands to Newcastle cost us a good player in exchange and the wriggle room to improve our squad.
Honestly i don't dislike the guy at all i just don't think he isn't very good at his job.

There is only 2 players i would be a little upset leaving this club and that's Pickford and Branthwaite, the rest could be replaced in a heartbeat.

But yes for me he is going and IMO opinion we already have his replacement at the club, Chermiti, giving more game time im convinced he will offer more than what DCL has been offering the last few seasons.

I think the same tbh. Just have to hope that it's a couple of days before the window shuts, so we can reinvest. Suspect it will be deadline day though. His conduct throughout this has been less than exemplary to be fair. And he will leave us knackered. Absolutely zero issues with him moving on, but his crazy demands to Newcastle cost us a good player in exchange and the wriggle room to improve our squad.
I mean this is not true. If he wants to move on, that is his right, it is just a job. As for newcastle, we priced him out not dcl himself

Requires a buyer and there's no reported strong interest. Not sure he's at or even near the top of any clubs lists. I think his agents have maybe overestimated his desirability by quite a bit. So I have no idea how this ends.
£15m to be back up or rotation. Probably Newcastle. But, at that price maybe another big club take a punt as backup - like Utd.

He's not good enough to be first choice for any of the top clubs he and his agents think he is capable of going to. But he could add value as a rotation option. Particularly for £15m.

I see Marco Silva has said he would like another striker before the window close. He already knows DCL and the move to London would probably suit the player.
A fee of around 25-30m would not be out of reach for Fulham.

The Chelsea one seems obvious to me.

They have to move bodies out and will want to improve their FFP. Also, they dont mind fronting the cash for players and Im sure theyre happy to backend sales fees.

Chalobah & Chukwuemeka fix the RB & CM positions. Surely theres a deal to be done.

The Chelsea one seems obvious to me.

They have to move bodies out and will want to improve their FFP. Also, they dont mind fronting the cash for players and Im sure theyre happy to backend sales fees.

Chalobah & Chukwuemeka fix the RB & CM positions. Surely theres a deal to be done.
But we still need a striker.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back