2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Thought his runs were really poor. We had so many chances to counter and he didn't know where to go.
I would agree with that. I mentioned this earlier but if Ndiaye had gotten that ball in front of the defenders in the first half, it is an easy tap in for Jesper. Dom should be in that position. I feel like he gets caught offsides a bit too much as well and needs to be a bit more clever.

Ho hum. He needs too many chances to score. He works hard, wins a lot of headers, but never really fancy him with the ball at his feet. He doesn't seem to be getting to the ball first when it comes in either. Maybe that's not fair, I dunno. Really hoping that Broja will take the chances that he misses (assuming he gets in the same positions, which isn't a given).

I felt that Dominic Calvert-Lewin did okay today, nothing brilliant, but maybe could have done better with the shot he had in the second half.
Looked a bit off it, certainly not his usual self in terms of energy/runs etc. Most likely still recovering from illness though.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back