2017/18 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did little when played out of position but when moved inside he showed how he's clearly improved from last season.

Shame he didn't Square it instead of shooting.

Koeman rates him and maybe told him to shoot on sight.

Good performance from the lad though, if a tad unpredictable. Well done.

First half he worked hard but out of his depth. Second half as a striker he was brilliant just like against Sevilla. Big things for this kid.

A heavy touch on the through ball from Wayne is my my only criticism but he worked so hard harrying their defence and was unlucky not to score.

Struggled at RWB......as you would expect him to. Much better when RonKoe switched him to up front. Hard working, led the line well and could have bagged a couple. He's got a big part to play for us this season. Up top.

he's alright like, just don't think he's great in the final 3rd. Good deal at £1.5m but i would prefer it if he were 4th choice striker and 4th choice striker only.

They were kind of using him as a wide target guy. Guess i understand the logic, but it definitely didn't work. At least Koeman admitted his mistake afterwards.

Was great in the 2nd half, a long , long way to go but I think he's starting to show why Koeman likes him so much at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.