Match Thread Doncaster Rovers vs Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do Tom.
He's recovering slowly, it took more out of him that he expected and his doctors are limiting how much time they allow him to use his phone.
They listened to the podcast we did after his stroke and were staggered that he got through it.
Andy

If you haven't done so already, i think we'd all be ok if you passed on our best wishes and hope for a speedy recovery to Paul from everyone on GOT who has ever interacted with him. Sorry to hear this news. Pass on my personal best wishes to him when you see him please.

Got to say that Doncaster won’t be bottom for long. I was impressed with them in fairness.
Could be that we so bad like.
Sometimes you need to give the opposition some credit though.

Will do Tom.
He's recovering slowly, it took more out of him that he expected and his doctors are limiting how much time they allow him to use his phone.
They listened to the podcast we did after his stroke and were staggered that he got through it.

I was staggered he got through it without spontaneously combusting with rage or jumping off the hospital roof.

Get well soon Paul!

Why is everyone overreacting ? Chelsea who have spent 1bn over two years just beat Wimbledon at home.
I don't think it's all an overreaction. We're plumb bottom of the league, played atrocious in the first half and until 73 minutes yesterday hadn't scored a goal.

I am usually an optimistic person and give the benefit of the doubt; I even thought we played relatively well against Fulham and Wolves - the better team.

Yes some people will always go over the top, however I do feel the individual performances last night from a few, who sadly we'll rely on, ...

alongside the dire tactics we played suggest this isn't going to be a pretty season. Dyche needs to start finding a tune from these players as soon as possible.

Doncaster are the worst team in the entire football league, but they were better than us for large swathes of that match. All combined, that's not good enough!

I genuinely have no idea what Dyche was thinking in the first half.
Our only tactic seemed to be lumping the ball to a 19year old making his debut , against the worst team in the league.

I appreciate that we have some technically limited players but my God surely we don't have to sink to that.

I cannot see how Dyche is able to improve players or he the right manager to take us forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.