draw about to start - SK BRANN

Status
Not open for further replies.
my place or yours - ditt eller mitt sted (cheese pickup lines like this works best in english ...)

not for me they don't.

can you clear something up for me?

Does everyone from Scandinavia take the piss out of the swedish?

If so why?

The colaborated with the nazi's by letting troops pass through Sweden as they invaded us. Later on the made a shitload of money selling ore and coal to them. Then they spendt that bloodmoney to build their industrial rein.

And their all gay.

I`m buzzing like a bee today. The sky is blue and will stay blue until thursday according to the papers. But it`s not only the weather that pleases yours truly, it`s also the fact that the season kicks off for real on wednesday! Usually we start up in the beginning of april, with UEFA against Everton on wednesday we`re almost two months ahead.

Both the team and the spectators will be like cattle ready for entering the field of spring, there won`t be a chance for any relaxation.

Everton are better, we all know that, but I`m pretty sure you`re in for a suprise wednesday night. My guess is that we win 2-1 at home, but that you whoop our arses at Goodison with 3-0.

If I`m right with this guess, could you make the clairvoyant of the board?

See you in Bergen!

Brann stadium is as good as sold out.

PS, if you plan to support Everton from anywhere but the away section, i would suggest not wearing blue. You risk getting kicked out.

Nil satis nisi pessimum

8000 Evertonians:D. Are you taking the piss? Logistically, it would be impossible to transport that many scousers to Norway, unless we are talking 50 charter flights from JLA, which I believe is not the case (7-8 rather). According to reliable information, there is no chance there will be more than 2000 Everton fans inside the ground. But bring them 8000 scousers on! At least the (winter) dormant Bergen tourist industry will have a field day!

I can´t believe that there will be any problems. I´ve been to many footballgames, close and in the middle of the homefans with my scarf on, and never had any problem. yeah i shout when we score, but i also take it from the opponents when they score, and give my neighbours a big concratulation for their nice play. And we usually split a beer during the game.

PS yes i´m scandinavian, been to games in Denmark, Norway and Sweden.

Brann stadium is as good as sold out.

PS, if you plan to support Everton from anywhere but the away section, i would suggest not wearing blue. You risk getting kicked out.

My I thank you for your cordiality in advance, its nice to know you can't sit in peace and watch the blue boys in Norway without getting kicked out(n)

Don't worry lads. Just steer clear of the Frydenbo (Hansa) stand and you'll be fine. Policing at Brann stadion is normally abysmal, so I am sure you'll all find it a refreshing change from the police-state that is English premiership grounds.

Don't worry lads. Just steer clear of the Frydenbo (Hansa) stand and you'll be fine. Policing at Brann stadion is normally abysmal, so I am sure you'll all find it a refreshing change from the police-state that is English premiership grounds.

That's right. Just stay away from Hansa. And you wouldn't get in there anyway if you wanted to, not with a blue shirt, and not with a Stone Island jacket either if you talk english. It got nothing to do with you really, but alot of us norwegian just had enough of other norwegians who support english teams and don't care about their local club. I've never seen any away supporters on Hansa, and it won't happen in the future either. All the people who want to make trouble is in that stand.

Cheers! Were gonna have a good time, and Brann will disapoint all you evertonians, i hope (y)

I was recently thinking about working in a different foreign country in Europe, and Norway crossed my mine, what's it like for that sort of thing? I hear that you get seasonal darkness, but is that limited to northern areas?

I was recently thinking about working in a different foreign country in Europe, and Norway crossed my mine, what's it like for that sort of thing? I hear that you get seasonal darkness, but is that limited to northern areas?

That's just in the north, and in summertime there is no darkness at all, so its wierd.

And as chicoazul are saying, we got the best birds, us and Sweden. But Bergen is known for it's women, the best in Norway. And they arw easy to get, until they get a little bit older and settle down. But they like to have alot of fun, so thats just all good.

The money is good here too. I'm earning about 280 NOK a hour, and I'm just working in construction. But i got lucky and have a good job, but still you do earn good money here in a normal job. And there is alot of jobs here right now. People come from all over the world to work these days, cause there isn't enough norwegians.

The weather sucks in wintertime though, but it's allright, you get used to it. In Bergen it rains alot, but further east and north its colder and alot of snow in the winter. But the summer and spring is great.

That's just in the north, and in summertime there is no darkness at all, so its wierd.

And as chicoazul are saying, we got the best birds, us and Sweden. But Bergen is known for it's women, the best in Norway. And they arw easy to get, until they get a little bit older and settle down. But they like to have alot of fun, so thats just all good.

The money is good here too. I'm earning about 280 NOK a hour, and I'm just working in construction. But i got lucky and have a good job, but still you do earn good money here in a normal job. And there is alot of jobs here right now. People come from all over the world to work these days, cause there isn't enough norwegians.

The weather sucks in wintertime though, but it's allright, you get used to it. In Bergen it rains alot, but further east and north its colder and alot of snow in the winter. But the summer and spring is great.

Whats your fishing like, rod and line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back