draw about to start - SK BRANN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats your fishing like, rod and line

Its very good, but you might need to travel an hour or tree by car to get to the best places. I havnt fished since i was a kid tho ( 10 years or so ago).

There is a big tourist infromation center smack in the middle of town, they could give you information about this. Ask any Norwegian in the street where the Tourist information or the DNB Nor main bank is ( its in the same building).

I used to work with a ton of brits ( Oil), they used to have organized fishing trips for those sunday afternoons, they said it was one of the best things about Norway.

Have a read here mate :) http://www.bergen-guide.com/667.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Its very good, but you might need to travel an hour or tree by car to get to the best places. I havnt fished since i was a kid tho ( 10 years or so ago).

There is a big tourist infromation center smack in the middle of town, they could give you information about this. Ask any Norwegian in the street where the Tourist information or the DNB Nor main bank is ( its in the same building).

I used to work with a ton of brits ( Oil), they used to have organized fishing trips for those sunday afternoons, they said it was one of the best things about Norway.

Have a read here mate :) http://www.bergen-guide.com/667.htm

Many thanks mate(y)

Try Denmark:

1. Gorgeous birds
2. Excellent rates of pay
3. High standard of living
4. Best capital city compared to Norway and Sweden

After that, you can't really go wrong with Norway. Don't try Sweden, though.

We had it with the Hamburger SV fans aswell :) But obviously your fans are better interview objects because they know english ;)

But we in Bergen are known for being very different from the rest of Norway, take our humor for example, is allot more british ( dark ) then norwegian :), and we do take after you in more ways...so i guess we have a soft spot for the lads across the north sea ;)

Guess this may also go the other way around aswell, seeing as we had some lovely 'explorers' about a thousands years ago, visiting regurarly, helping you get rid of virgins and gold ;)

We had it with the Hamburger SV fans aswell :) But obviously your fans are better interview objects because they know english ;)

But we in Bergen are known for being very different from the rest of Norway, take our humor for example, is allot more british ( dark ) then norwegian :), and we do take after you in more ways...so i guess we have a soft spot for the lads across the north sea ;)

Guess this may also go the other way around aswell, seeing as we had some lovely 'explorers' about a thousands years ago, visiting regurarly, helping you get rid of virgins and gold ;)

The last stronghold of the Vikings on the British mainland was the Wirral peninsular, it has lots of place names with Norse origins. The last great battle was fought at Brumbro, now called Bromborough, right across the river from Liverpool. You lot were supposed to have offered up virgins (there's never one about when you need one) on the great stone at Thurstaston (Thor's stone) and genetically the Viking gene remains in the local populous to this day. We are possibly more Norse than you are!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Support the origin of your DNA, support Brann!

or at least make it your favourite Norwegian team ;)

Support the origin of your DNA, support Brann!

or at least make it your favourite Norwegian team ;)

OK if tell your mates to screw the reds and support the Blues, you know it makes sense but if you don't we won't let you have Miss Dynamite, the only virgin in town, honest:lol::lol::lol:

Seems some Everton supporters turned violent this evening.

A few of em are in jail and one in the hospital.

One of them attacked a random person (not involved with football at all) at the town square.

Its been reports of other agressive supporters aswell.

Police are putting in extra men.

newPic_4467_jpg_411565c.jpg

Everton-br_k3_JPG_411564b.jpg

Everton-br_k1_JPG_411562b.jpg

All major newspapers, local and national are reporting Everton supporters.
Police confirms.
Seems some of em are quite drunk.

Not all of em are british.

No, noone is dead :)

Ill update...if there is something more to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back