draw about to start - SK BRANN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all. I haven't got a clue about Brann so from reading your posts I can wow mates in the pub with my knowledge.

Hehe :)

Some intresting facts for the pub....

Erik Bakke and Gylfi Einarsson has both played for Leeds before going to Brann.
Manchester city and Hamburger SV was intrested in Huseklepp (right / left wing)...
karadas(striker, now back) has played in Benfica and porthsmouth
Helstad (striker) has been under intrest from Everton (!!)
Helstad scored 22 goals during normal league play 2007, 22 is also his kit number.
Opdal (GK) is predicted a future in Premiere league...Bundesliga or Serie A.

Brann has beat PSV and has a (unfair, we should have won ) draw with Liverpool ( lost 3-0 on return).

Last edited by a moderator:

for £150 for a ticket i should enjoy an everton win my ticket is right behind the home end goal . let s hope the blues take over another city

for £150 for a ticket i should enjoy an everton win my ticket is right behind the home end goal . let s hope the blues take over another city

Witch of the goals? If it is on "Frydenbø-tribunen" you shouldn't go there, not if you support Everton. On the other side it's allright.

Yes, he was extatic when he heard that Brann were playing Everton, biggest smile you've ever seen :)

Heh, he has played against Everton a couple of times, so it's nothing new to him. But sure, he is an evertonian.

I'm looking forward to the match now. I got a good feeling, and nobody, not even god himself can do anything about my good feelings. Brann is going to win the match in Bergen!

Heh, he has played against Everton a couple of times, so it's nothing new to him. But sure, he is an evertonian.

I'm looking forward to the match now. I got a good feeling, and nobody, not even god himself can do anything about my good feelings. Brann is going to win the match in Bergen!

Hello, this is God speaking, you where saying

just looked at the map on my ticket i take it i will be near the everton end.i cant wait. if we play like we did first half on saturday we might not get the right result,i nm sure vaugn will start with yakubu. 2 nil
i have heard that there are about 8000 travelling to bergen so there will be blues everywere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back