draw about to start - SK BRANN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, we might. But I hope, and believe, that Bataljonen (our fanclub) are fixing us a pub for a few hundred guys to drink and sing:) They usually do.
So, what`s to see in Liverpool?Except from Brann beating Everton at Goodison, tihi..

How`s your firm, is it a lot of trouble with hooligans, who "support" Everton?

Well recommend The Lisbon to the Bataljonen, its the perfect place for a few hundred guys to drink and sing.

We dont have Ultras, we have the Gwladys Street Ninjas but you'll be sound.

Right, and it is a shame that my father loves The Beatles and not our local Rune Larsen ? Mate, it is all about quality and ass.

It sure is mate. I'm a norwegian, and I've supported the Toffees since the 80's. Like I said in my first post. I always feel very welcome when I come to Liverpool. I've been to Goodison a number of times, and traveling to away games all over England and Europe. I've made lots of friends, and everyone think its great that Everton has supporters in Norway (not only redshite supporters)

All you norwegians that cant accpet that norwegians support Everton must realize that english football is very big all over the world. So wake up lads and accept that some of us support Everton and other british clubs instead of norwegian temas!

Read this:
"Evertonians are born, not manufactured. We do not choose, we are chosen. Those who understand needs no explanation, those who don't....don't matter!"
Lets leave there!

I'll be at Goodison for the Arsenal game and the Boro game at newyersday!
I'm up for the ride.
NSNO
COYB[/QUOTE]

I don't know what you guyes are thinking about, but is there any supporters who are manufactured? I don't believe it is, mate. All I'm saying is that a norwegian evertonian isn't any more special then a norwegian City fan, or a norwegian Newcastle supporter. Just because you don't support Liverpool og Manchester United doesnt mean you lads are special in any way. Why not just support your local club? Fair enough with all you sheep farmers who live in the middle of nowhere and don't have a club nearby, but for the rest there is no excuse.

Many say that norwegian football was so awful if we go back 20 - 30 years, so thats why people rather supported english teams. But in my opinion all the people who did that made our football even worse. Every league and every club needs support from their locals, and Brann has had the bigges average attendance in the Norwegian league until 3 or 4 years ago when Rosenborg (higher capasity now and with a shitload of league trophys in a row) whent past us.

We got this silly Englesen from Bergen who won "supporter" of the year (don't know who choose him, or if he was voted upon. But still, he was in the papers over here when we drawed Everton. Talking about who long he has been a Evertonian (since the 1970). The man hasn't been to more than a 105 matches or so in all these years, and he is like the godfather of all evertonians in Norway. Its pathetic...

Well. You lads have a good afternoon

Last edited:
Well recommend The Lisbon to the Bataljonen, its the perfect place for a few hundred guys to drink and sing.

We dont have Ultras, we have the Gwladys Street Ninjas but you'll be sound.

The most fun was if you had a big square with some pubs we could take over so that we could to some singing before the match, just have a good time you know.

Chaps from Norway, how easy will it for us blues to get tickets in Bergen? I am so desperate for a ticket for this!

It won't be easy for you. Tickets is only sold from the Brann stores here in Bergen. And it will be sold out long before you lads get here. there is 12 000 season tickets, and 900 tickets goes to Everton. So i guess it's only about 4000 tickets left for the rest. If people want to earn money on the black marked now is the time I guess, because there is almost no chanse of getting tickets if you're not here when they begin selling them.

Thats just how it is for the big matches in the league too, but then you can by tickets on the internett, but you can't do that when we play UEFA-cup.

It won't be easy for you. Tickets is only sold from the Brann stores here in Bergen. And it will be sold out long before you lads get here. there is 12 000 season tickets, and 900 tickets goes to Everton. So i guess it's only about 4000 tickets left for the rest. If people want to earn money on the black marked now is the time I guess, because there is almost no chanse of getting tickets if you're not here when they begin selling them.

Thats just how it is for the big matches in the league too, but then you can by tickets on the internett, but you can't do that when we play UEFA-cup.

Seems you could buy them online for Zagreb...

http://www.brann.no/index.php?mapping=263

There is 12 000 season tickets, and 900 tickets goes to Everton. So i guess it's only about 4000 tickets left for the rest.

I don`t think it`s all 4000 left for the rest, because we`re not allowed with all the "seats" in front of old main stand in the UEFA cup, because it`s no seats there.

Anyway, in the uefa-cup, not all of the 12 000 season ticket holders buy, but to this match I guess almost everybody buys tickets.

Happy new year.

only 6 weeks until the next match now. Silly season is the worst thing I know. how is things looking for Everton at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back