draw about to start - SK BRANN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, sure. But my imperssion is that the girls that follow football isn't that fine. Most girls here in Norway are easy to get, I've heard that norwegian girls are the most "slutty" in the world. Of course they have class and everything, but they are easy to get, you know..

this is "Bastionen", Lyns supporter group. Many girls there, blond rich girls. Most of the people who support Lyn is Oslo upper class

[media]http://gfx.dagbladet.no/pub/artikkel/5/50/504/504118/lynbast_280_1182409746..jpg[/media]

[media]http://fotball.adressa.no/multimedia/archive/00039/bastionen_inni_39979d.jpg[/media]

Jepp. Their rich and cocky..I guess the casuals would have a high star in their book..Wearing the proper clothes for these girls.
They`re one noght stands, but as smart as sheeps, so they`re nothing to really go for, unless you`re into that.

Yeah, thats how we like them, stupid and rich. But I don't think they wear SI and Fred Perry. In fact those Lyn supporters can't dress up proper. they look like clowns to me, with their pink headbands and all that.

I'm looking forward to the away match now. We are going to stay in London for a while, East London i think. And then the train to Liverpool on matchday. So I was just wondering how many hours it will take us from London to Liverpool?

Yeah, thats how we like them, stupid and rich. But I don't think they wear SI and Fred Perry. In fact those Lyn supporters can't dress up proper. they look like clowns to me, with their pink headbands and all that.

I'm looking forward to the away match now. We are going to stay in London for a while, East London i think. And then the train to Liverpool on matchday. So I was just wondering how many hours it will take us from London to Liverpool?

It would take between 2hrs 30 mins to 2 hrs 41 mins depend on which train you catch!

You would leave from London Euston (EUS) station, it would be either a direct train if not you would have to change at Crewe train station.

It really depend when you want to arrive at Liverpool, if you travel before Noon there would be train every 30 mins but after Noon it goes back to 1 per hours and some you have to change but most is direct train.

Check out which direct train you fancy taking, it best to buy your ticket couple weeks early you could often getting cheaper ticket than near the time!

In february we are building up the players for the season, and usually on a training camp at La Manga around that time, so it`s not a perfect time to meet you, and we`we haven`t played good clubs in a couple of months then.
Hopefulle we`ll have us a couple of good games against worthy sides, and maybe we`ll have a fair chance.
But I fancy you guys proceeding through the next leg:angry: hehe.

When it comes to the girls, don`t be too hopeful..I don`t know your standards, or I guess I do, but the ugliest girls, are usually those going on away games, heh..You know?Football and girls don`t go hand in hand, and therefore, the ugliest ones are ugliest because they worry & care more bout football, than girl things...

Well girls, that's put us in our place then. Whatever you do, don't wear any lippy to go to the match, you might smash the stereotype!

I wonder what you lads think that the girls think when they see some of you handsome, well groomed chaps at the match. With that oh so pleasant perfume of beer, curry and fags mixed and blended to a delightful aroma......then there's the oh so sexy tummy huggy bits (the bit that hangs over your dangly parts otherwise known as a belly) that show how manly you are.
Let's see now, what else turns me on?.......Oh yes, the hair, yes, the hair!
The nose and ear hair in particular, usually an abundance of hair everywhere except of course on the head. No, the shaved look is so, so macho and sexy. (Only David Beckham can get away with it boys)

Then there's the humour, the way to a woman's heart - several words in particular just tug on my heart strings - but I won't repeat them as they are all roody noody names for ladies bits.........

Ah yes, men at football matches, so divine, I can hardly restrain myself from wanting to rip the kecks off each and every one of you and feasting my body on your sex wand.

Ah, so the secret is out, I don't go to the match to watch the footy and my beloved boys in Blue, I go to check out the talent and the dimensions of assorted lunch boxes..........

Can't wait for the next match....watch out lads, now my secret is out none of you in the LGS will be safe from my roaming hands...;)

My belly is just allright. Norwegian lads like myself look good too you know.

I've heard that Everton isn't playing with their best players against us, but what kind of team can we expect to play against? All your youngsters, or will there be a mix of star players and reserves?

I get 30 000 NOK if Brannn go trough. Fiorentian is us next, I do not believe that Everton can make it. We norwegians own you. Allway did, allways going to do. Why are you so sure? Nuber two in Liverpool for ever, and nuber two in Bergen for ever!

We're through already mate, we will win 2-0 at yours, and wallop you 5-0 at Goodison.

Sorry but you may aswell not even bother.

I just hope that your manager is thinking the same.

Don't think badly of us, we are not looking down on you guys at all, we have seen you play and Brann is a good team, but overall we are better than you guys and with the form we are in at the moment you would have no chance against us!

Oh, I hope the train information help you out!

They're Norwegian Champions, if we play anything less than 100% then expect us to go out. Rosenborg did well in the Champions League this season and Norway have snotted England for a good few years now.

I hate Rosenborg too.

They're Norwegian Champions, if we play anything less than 100% then expect us to go out. Rosenborg did well in the Champions League this season and Norway have snotted England for a good few years now.

I hate Rosenborg too.

Haha, I know but we are still better than them and we always try to play with 100%, that why we beat Sunderland 7-1 recently!

i though Chelsea hammer Rosenborg in there match against them, was it 5-0 or 6-0 something like that?

Don't think badly of us, we are not looking down on you guys at all, we have seen you play and Brann is a good team, but overall we are better than you guys and with the form we are in at the moment you would have no chance against us!

Oh, I hope the train information help you out!

Thanks for the information, I will check it out.

Rosenborg played 1-1 against Chelsea in London, but they lost the match in Trondheim. Rosenborg isn't that good anymore, but they still have days when they play very good football.
We beat them 3-2 at home this year, but lost 3-0 in Trondheim. Branns weakest link is our defence. Here is the match against Rosenborg

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=GVvsuyyLjG4[/media]

last year we lost the match in Bergen, and the league title went to Rosenborg. A sad day for us

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=qJHfjXcajhg[/media]

I don't want to talk to highly of Brann, beacuse Everton is the best team. But everything can happen, you shuldn't be so sure of beating us.

In fairness mate, there are some sound Norwegian lads on this board at the moment. We wouldnt take the piss by playing you down as we hate it when its done to us, you will have the respect that the Champions of any country deserves. We still want to snot you like.

You can hang around this board after the game too fellas.

Thanks for the information, I will check it out.

Rosenborg played 1-1 against Chelsea in London, but they lost the match in Trondheim. Rosenborg isn't that good anymore, but they still have days when they play very good football.
We beat them 3-2 at home this year, but lost 3-0 in Trondheim. Branns weakest link is our defence. Here is the match against Rosenborg

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=GVvsuyyLjG4[/media]

last year we lost the match in Bergen, and the league title went to Rosenborg. A sad day for us

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=qJHfjXcajhg[/media]

I don't want to talk to highly of Brann, beacuse Everton is the best team. But everything can happen, you shuldn't be so sure of beating us.

If you have seen my earlier comment I have mention you have an weakest in your defence so that's why we are going to come in, but you would never know what happen until on the day!

It's nothing more than that, all personal feeling that we did beat you guys over 2 legs, we are not going to talk ourselve into disappointment, beside is another 5~6 weeks before we meet, so let's wait and see the outcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back