draw about to start - SK BRANN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate silly season. You evertonians are lucky. Are league starts again in the last week of march. So it is a godsendt theese matches against everton in feburary. I just cant wait. It itches. I need help hehe.

I still cant wait. Hehe

Right, and it is a shame that my father loves The Beatles and not our local Rune Larsen ? Mate, it is all about quality and class.

Do people have the same strong feelings about music as football?No!
You can`t compare it. And why these feelings for a foreign club?Becuase you got a shirt from your dad many years ago?
I can understand it too a certain degree, if people have bonds connecting them to f.ex. Everton, through family or something..

But as you said, it`s all about quality and class!So you (or your father) picked a team because they were good?

i'm a touch nervous that the carrot for sk brann is a possible all norweigan tie in the next round. it's going to be a really tough game.

but i just read it's your pre season at the minute? that must count against you guys. any chance on telling us any brann names to look out for/ be wary of? :)

So Bergen fans, tell me. The Norwegian girls, do many of them follow you and are they likely to be coming your away leg.

I had a [Poor language removed] buddy from Oslo a few years ago and she was absolute filth. Im a big fan.

So Bergen fans, tell me. The Norwegian girls, do many of them follow you and are they likely to be coming your away leg.

I had a [Poor language removed] buddy from Oslo a few years ago and she was absolute filth. Im a big fan.

Yeah, sure. But my imperssion is that the girls that follow football isn't that fine. Most girls here in Norway are easy to get, I've heard that norwegian girls are the most "slutty" in the world. Of course they have class and everything, but they are easy to get, you know..

this is "Bastionen", Lyns supporter group. Many girls there, blond rich girls. Most of the people who support Lyn is Oslo upper class

[media]http://gfx.dagbladet.no/pub/artikkel/5/50/504/504118/lynbast_280_1182409746..jpg[/media]

[media]http://fotball.adressa.no/multimedia/archive/00039/bastionen_inni_39979d.jpg[/media]

Some more photos, from Brann crowds.

http://z6.invisionfree.com/UltrasTifosi/index.php?showtopic=265&st=0

This is a typical Brann girl ;)

86hu.jpg

Strangely, although they are up for 'open minded filth' theyre not slutty.

Theyre just very fit girls who like making the beast with two backs.

Without being twattish Ive done a few nationalities and the Norwegian one was very high up in my thoughts. I envy you lads.

They dont make Ultras like they do in Norway.

If the beer wasnt so expensive, and the weather so baltic - I would live there.

Yes. And here in Bergen it rains alot, in wintertime there is almost no snow, just rain, rain and some more rain. Last year it rained for over 100 days in a row! So they call this city the capital of rain :)

It's pre season here now, so it's not much to do for us Brann fans. Thats why I'm sitting here just chating.

I've worked with a load of Norwegian lads and theyve always been sound mate so youre more than welcome here.

I live in the Caribbean mate and it rained for nearly 60 consecutive days this year, it was a bit warmer though.

Still, you got those girls to keep you warm.

i'm a touch nervous that the carrot for sk brann is a possible all norweigan tie in the next round. it's going to be a really tough game.

but i just read it's your pre season at the minute? that must count against you guys. any chance on telling us any brann names to look out for/ be wary of? :)

In february we are building up the players for the season, and usually on a training camp at La Manga around that time, so it`s not a perfect time to meet you, and we`we haven`t played good clubs in a couple of months then.
Hopefulle we`ll have us a couple of good games against worthy sides, and maybe we`ll have a fair chance.
But I fancy you guys proceeding through the next leg:angry: hehe.

When it comes to the girls, don`t be too hopeful..I don`t know your standards, or I guess I do, but the ugliest girls, are usually those going on away games, heh..You know?Football and girls don`t go hand in hand, and therefore, the ugliest ones are ugliest because they worry & care more bout football, than girl things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back