draw about to start - SK BRANN

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must excuse us Brannfans for keeping this thread alive, with so many weeks to go before the actual matches. This is silly season for us, therefore you are experiensing this patheticness. :D

You have more important games to attend to before that, so I suggest us Bergen Berzerkers better leave you alone before until 12-13th of february.

Merry Christmas!

Everton - Brann

Thats the best draw we Brann fans could get:)..
Most of us norwegians love english football..

Cant wait for this round..
I'll do my very best to get my hands on some tickets for the away game(in the Brann are ofcourse:))..

See you all over a beer in Bergen..

Happy X-mas!

Xmas.jpg

Happy X-mas!

Xmas.jpg

Do Brann play in red and white then?;)

Anyway, might just be getting ahead of myself here but I've just been speaking to one of my cousins who lives near Florence and she was saying that some of the locals are already talking about a possible game against the Blues. Of course, she gone and told everyone I support Everton so if we do end up playing them I bet I'll get a few calls from long lost cousins who want to come over for the match! Maybe they feel pretty confident about beating their next opponents and want to plan ahead.
Well I hope we get to go to Firenze. It's a truly beautiful city and Tuscany is a lovely part of Italy.

Do Brann play in red and white then?;)

Anyway, might just be getting ahead of myself here but I've just been speaking to one of my cousins who lives near Florence and she was saying that some of the locals are already talking about a possible game against the Blues. Of course, she gone and told everyone I support Everton so if we do end up playing them I bet I'll get a few calls from long lost cousins who want to come over for the match! Maybe they feel pretty confident about beating their next opponents and want to plan ahead.
Well I hope we get to go to Firenze. It's a truly beautiful city and Tuscany is a lovely part of Italy.

Jepp, we do. Black away shirts. Where to buy an Everton shirt in Liverpool, and how much for it?
I collect shirts from teams we`we played...

The easiest would have to be the Megastore at the ground. Failing that any one of the JJB's in the city.

Locals, correct me if I am wrong.

I get 30 000 NOK if Brannn go trough. Fiorentian is us next, I do not believe that Everton can make it. We norwegians own you. Allway did, allways going to do. Why are you so sure? Nuber two in Liverpool for ever, and nuber two in Bergen for ever!

Not making any friends here mate. We have only spoken nicely about your team, and this is the second time you have had a swipe. Why bother, honestly? Make you feel good about yourself?

I get 30 000 NOK if Brannn go trough. Fiorentian is us next, I do not believe that Everton can make it. We norwegians own you. Allway did, allways going to do. Why are you so sure? Nuber two in Liverpool for ever, and nuber two in Bergen for ever!

If you read what I said you would see that it is the locals in Florence that are talking about EVERTON playing against them. Not me, not 'us'. The people that you are choosing to insult on this forum are sensible football fans and more to the point, Everton supporters who understand that no game is a given and that every team has it's opportunity to progress to the next stages.
If Brann beat us then good luck to you in the next round.
This is about football mate, your views on who owns whom are unwanted on this forum so if you want to talk sensibly fine, otherwise you may find a more accomodating forum elsewhere.

The norwegians that support Everton will get their hands on those tickets, so that the english lads don't get anything. Thats just the way it is, and its a shame.

Of course not. Those tickets are managed by E.F.C. and will be allocated to season ticket holders based on merits.

It's just stupid to see how many norwegians who support english clubs, it's a f**ing shame too. Lets just hope that you blues from Liverpool don't welcome all these norwegians.

Right, and it is a shame that my father loves The Beatles and not our local Rune Larsen ? Mate, it is all about quality and class.

sånnt kan du i det minste ta på vårt eget forum. barnslig og helt uten poeng!

I hate silly season. You evertonians are lucky. Are league starts again in the last week of march. So it is a godsendt theese matches against everton in feburary. I just cant wait. It itches. I need help hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back