draw about to start - SK BRANN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome violafan, even if you are a bit of a windup merchant.

You do realise, of course, that you can't fix matches in Europe? ;)

Seriously, how are the team doing these days? Bit of a slump lately? Who are the team in Italy that Fiorentina dislike? What is your ground like? Why do you wear such a pretty shade of violet? (Don't worry, we used to wear salmon pink at one time.) Can Per Krøldrup head a ball these days?

Anyway, we shall concentrate on Brann first and you can think about Trondheim...

Fix match...You had win the only cup of the world with this...But i dont worry,i know that Italy recently has this image, however they (mafia football of serie a) have removed two champions league to us of row for facts that we have not completed:beyond the damage, the "beffa".Informate you really happened how much to we, not been to feel the legends of the daily paper...Im proud of viola and the city wonderful of Florence...Kroldrup is a good player but we have Dainelli and Gamberini young defending players by now in the national Italian team...I was joking, we love liverpool why executioner in champions league of many hated Italian squares (juventus, milan...);) We love Everton also.:)

Last edited:
Hi!
I'm a norwegian blue. I've supported Everton since the 80's. I cant belive that my blue heros are comming to play in my country. I'm not from Bergen, but I'll defently make the trip to Bergen for the match. I belive about 500 norwegian blues will be attending this game. I'll also travel to Goodsion for the return leg (and hopefully the carling cup finale on the following Sunday!)

I'm a big Everton supporter, by far the greatest team in the world! I went to the Ukraine, and i was in Nurnberg to cheer on the mighty blues. If the atmosphere is anything like what i experienced in Nurnberg for this game it will be awesome!

I travel to Liverpool as often as i can. I'll be comming over for the Arsenal and Boro games. It's always great comming to Liverpool. I always feel welcome, Evertonians are the best supporters in the world. We truely are the Peoples Club.

Looking forward to meet up with you in Bergen (and Liverpool).
Kopites are gobshites!
NSNO

Welcome to the board!

We are going to get a result against Arsenal and Middlesbrough, so I hope you are ready for the ride, hope you would enjoy the match!

We should be counting on you cheering the blue boy to victory at Brann!

-500- everton supporters from norway?!

You do realize that Everton will only get 850 tickets :p
I can only imagine the battle for tickets, will be almost as epic as the game itself!

I can only imagine the battle for tickets, will be almost as epic as the game itself!

I do realize that. I'm sure it will be difficult to get tickets, but there will be blues all ovet the stadium. You could try to stop it (like they try to do in Nurnberg), but there is no way you can avoid it! About 6000-7000 Everton supporters will make this trip. Not all of them will be in the awaysection;)

Take a look at this: (in norwegian)
http://forum.net-blast.com/everton/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=news

I do realize that. I'm sure it will be difficult to get tickets, but there will be blues all ovet the stadium. You could try to stop it (like they try to do in Nurnberg), but there is no way you can avoid it! About 6000-7000 Everton supporters will make this trip. Not all of them will be in the awaysection;)

Take a look at this: (in norwegian)
http://forum.net-blast.com/everton/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=news

6000-7000 Everton supporters may come to town, but most of them will not get tickets.
10 000 - 12 000 will already be sold out, to seasoncard-holders, and that makes 5000-6000 tickets on regular sale in Bergen (not counting the away section). These tickets will be bought by Brann supporters in Bergen. You may get the chance to get maybe 500 tickets in the home-section, but I can`t imagine you will get any more than that.

Fix match...You had win the only cup of the world with this...But i dont worry,i know that Italy recently has this image, however they (mafia football of serie a) have removed two champions league to us of row for facts that we have not completed:beyond the damage, the "beffa".Informate you really happened how much to we, not been to feel the legends of the daily paper...Im proud of viola and the city wonderful of Florence...Kroldrup is a good player but we have Dainelli and Gamberini young defending players by now in the national Italian team...I was joking, we love liverpool why executioner in champions league of many hated Italian squares (juventus, milan...);) We love Everton also.:)

ciao, viola -mandami un messagio privato -PM- mio padre veniva da Firenzuola e ho ancora dei cugini in Toscana.

Heya..

I'm a Brann supporter, I saw some of you argued who had the gayest team, well.. I think we can end the discussion...

This is a picture of Thorstein Helstad, Brann top goalscorer

Helstad_i_undert_y_1413884m.jpg

Allrighty that's settled,...

About Polar bears, they dont roam the streets but it's not entierly fantasy either..

1.1590777!img1590758.jpg

The Picture is from the 50's in Bergen harbour in the middle of the city. Basicly it's a icebear captured at Svalbard on it's way to Germany, and it escaped in the harbour... Most likely this is where the myth comes from.

These Brann fans are sound, Im gutted Im not back for them.

I once had a [Poor language removed] buddy from Oslo, she was special. Norwegian girls win hands down for filth & prettiness.

sneaks off to bogs*

There's no point in trying to learn Norwegian btw... We start to learn English at the age of 9, and by the time we're 16 we're supposed to read and write perfect. Vocaly we dont get much practise, but send a Norwegian to England for 2 weeks and he sounds like a local...

Branns Scott Robbie Winters has been in Brann since 2002, that's like 6 years now. He thought he actually knew 2 words of Norwegian... "Hello" and "Goodbye" until the reporter informed him that's actually English. He realised he was back at zero words then. His daughter(4 years old) who's born in Norway translates everything for him, if there's a problem...

The norwegians that support Everton will get their hands on those tickets, so that the english lads don't get anything. Thats just the way it is, and its a shame. It's just stupid to see how many norwegians who support english clubs, it's a f**ing shame too. Lets just hope that you blues from Liverpool don't welcome all these norwegians. If your team becomes any better you will also end up like Liverpool FC og Manchester United with all these tourists who get their hands on your tickets.

PS: this video is better that the other one who was postet, it's without the gay music.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2J_VdaeS1xQ

This is Hansa (just stay away from this part of the stadium, that goes for you norwegian evertonians too. Buy tickets here and you will get trown on to the pitch naked).
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SstJLE2C-3Y

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back