draw about to start - SK BRANN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brann fans - how often is there trouble at your ground?

bergencasuals8sq2wc.jpg
The Casuals of Bergen is usually frowned upon by everyone, the chance of getting attacked / getting into trouble is nill, except if you look for it.

There are more grandmothers and 5 year olds then casuals at games.
They are also usually followed by police whenever they get close to the stadium.

As far as i know, there has never been fighting at Brann stadium, if the casuals of the teams decide to meet up, its usually a few miles away, and they never, ever fight people who arnt into it.

I would be more worried about polar bears!

I'm thinking this will be a very friendly encounter myself.

better get a good hotel though. I reckon bergen isn't too warm to be sleeping outside in winter.

beer jacket or not.

I'm thinking this will be a very friendly encounter myself.

better get a good hotel though. I reckon bergen isn't too warm to be sleeping outside in winter.

beer jacket or not.

Some basic information about Bergen you guys might find usefull, tho myself and i'm sure others will be more then willing to help you guys out with any questions you might have.

http://www.visitbergen.com/default.asp?sp=GB

price list for hotels
http://www.visitbergen.com/pdf/Pricelist_hotels.pdf

prices are in Norwegian Kroners, divide by 11 to get british pounds http://coinmill.com/GBP_NOK.html#GBP=1

Last edited by a moderator:

I think Rosenborg will beat Fiorentina, they looked decent in the CL, beating Valencia twice and drawing with Chelsea at the Bridge, where they looked better than Chelsea.

Morning mate!
Did you even see the match?Chelsea could and should have scored 4-5 times at the Bridge.
Anyway, Rosenborg were still in season modus then, in february their not, and they`re struggling these days with huge problems inside their club.

Fiorentina will beat them easily I think, and hope.

I`m really looking forward to travelling over and playing against your team, hopefully we`ll do some harm (on the pitch) and go home with a good result, but you`ll probably beat us, maybe in both legs. Your in the middle of the season, and we`re not, as easy as that.

How many tickets do we get, and what`s to see in Liverpool?

I have watched them this year in UEFA League against Dinamo and I have to say I'm not impressed by them at all, I don't even know how they have managed to be in front of Rosenborg in Norwegian league. Great draw, couldn't be better.

If you`d seen some of our games this season, you`d might understand it...Is their any rumours for players heading for Goodison park in january??

we don't need anymore strikers so no worries. We have the joint top scorer in yakubu in the premiership. AJ who is a lighting quick english international. And in Vaughan and Anichebe some of the most talented youngsters playing in the premiership. That and we have the pride of scotland in James McFadden.

honestly I wouldn't swap our strikers with any team in the premiership.

whats the best beer in Norway lads?

Hansa is the best beer in norway. Its the local beer in bergen.

didn't we try and buy Thorstein Helstad from you? It was in some of the papers anyway, which doesn't amount to that much. Is he any good?

Top name that Thorstein, is it derived from the nordic god Thor or is that just my ignorance?

hope to see you all in Liverpool. Should be a good laugh.

I'm not sure people from bergen are like english people. in my experience they party a lot harder. And that's just the women.

respect.

Yeah, it was some talking about Everton looking on Helstad. He`s quite good when he`s in form. Scored 22 goals in 26 matches in the league, he`s played for Austria Wien some years ago, also for Rosenborg, but he`s definetively best when playing for Brann!

Of course, he`s a slick guy from the feared Vallhalla:)
I`m really looking forward to going over, how`s your firm, any good dancers?Not that I hope it`s gonna clash..

Some might party hard, that`s right. Anyway, I`m collecting shirts from teams we`re playing. How much for a Everton shirt?And which one to choose on the back??

Here`s a clip from our best match in UEFA cup this season, away against Club Brügge:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N87rIUfeDtw&feature=PlayList&p=A1A2A8C5C8890992&index=11[/media]

And here`s a clip from our beloved pub, "Fotikken" or "Fotballpuben":
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L44kCo7TUDY&feature=PlayList&p=468D2983396A16C3&index=15[/media]

Enjoy:-)

Last edited:
Hey friends!Im Fiorentina fan.Lucky tie for us,if we will beat Rosenborg (better than PSV,Sporting Lisbona and the others of Champions League) we'll meet probably your good team.Good,but we have top class player for defeat easily your team.Better than Bayern,Atletico Madrid,Totthenam,Benfica... our rivals for the final victory.
You'll never walk alone!Go Liverpool!

Hey friends!Im Fiorentina fan.Lucky tie for us,if we will beat Rosenborg (better than PSV,Sporting Lisbona and the others of Champions League) we'll meet probably your good team.Good,but we have top class player for defeat easily your team.Better than Bayern,Atletico Madrid,Totthenam,Benfica... our rivals for the final victory.
You'll never walk alone!Go Liverpool!

you won't make many friends on here with words like that amico. Odiamo Liverpool.

Welcome violafan, even if you are a bit of a windup merchant.

You do realise, of course, that you can't fix matches in Europe? ;)

Seriously, how are the team doing these days? Bit of a slump lately? Who are the team in Italy that Fiorentina dislike? What is your ground like? Why do you wear such a pretty shade of violet? (Don't worry, we used to wear salmon pink at one time.) Can Per Krøldrup head a ball these days?

Anyway, we shall concentrate on Brann first and you can think about Trondheim...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back