draw about to start - SK BRANN

Status
Not open for further replies.
My belly is just allright. Norwegian lads like myself look good too you know.
I've heard that Everton isn't playing with their best players against us, but what kind of team can we expect to play against? All your youngsters, or will there be a mix of star players and reserves?

I think you've not quite got the hang of irony yet mate. I'm sure you're as gorgeous as you think you are and I'm as ugly as you think I am!

Welcome to Bergen

This is a copy of my post at Brann's forum at www.bataljonen.no

First of all I want to welcome all the Evertonians to Bergen in February!

We're off season and Everton is doing well in PL so it will definitely be a difficult game for Brann. Everton is big favourites, but we have a chance with a good result in Bergen.

Our best central defender, Sigurdsson, is injured with eye problems and will hopefully be ready for the game in February. We also hope that Robbie Winters, our Scottish forward, will recover from his injury in due time for the Everton-matches.

To be honest, Brann has not played up to the potential in the last UEFA-cup matches. For the last game in Switzerland, none of our central midfielders were available due to suspensions and injuries. As you might know, Martin Andresen, central midfielder and captain of Norway, has left the team for a rival.

In Norway, Brann has a reputation for playing attractive and effective offensive football, i.e. through fast counter attacks. Our forwards are quite effective and can make goals even when the team is playing below par. We also have a good goalie. The main weakness is the defense, and in particular the sidebacks. We still haven't made any new signings for 2008, but hope to do so before the season starts.

I'm eager to get back to Liverpool again, my last trip was back in 97 when we met Liverpool in the quarter finals of the Cupwinners cup. I don't know how many will travel from Norway, but I would expect about 2-3000. Back in 97 we were 3-4000. I look forward to mingling with the Evertonians before the game. The Brann supporters are generally friendly and I guess that goes for the Evertonians too? Can any of you scousers recommend nice hotels and pubs in Liverpool?

Congrats with the win against Bolton!

PS - Norwegian women are not as slutty as you may think, and unfortunately they are growing fatter too ;)

I think you've not quite got the hang of irony yet mate. I'm sure you're as gorgeous as you think you are and I'm as ugly as you think I am!

I got your point, i understand. All I'm saying is that most girls that follow Brann isn't that fine. These girls who goes to the away matches is closer to ugly. But I don't care about that, i don't follow football because of the girs so I don't care. Then I would rather go out in the city I'm at to check out some of the local girls who aren't into football.

This is a copy of my post at Brann's forum at www.bataljonen.no

First of all I want to welcome all the Evertonians to Bergen in February!

We're off season and Everton is doing well in PL so it will definitely be a difficult game for Brann. Everton is big favourites, but we have a chance with a good result in Bergen.

Our best central defender, Sigurdsson, is injured with eye problems and will hopefully be ready for the game in February. We also hope that Robbie Winters, our Scottish forward, will recover from his injury in due time for the Everton-matches.

To be honest, Brann has not played up to the potential in the last UEFA-cup matches. For the last game in Switzerland, none of our central midfielders were available due to suspensions and injuries. As you might know, Martin Andresen, central midfielder and captain of Norway, has left the team for a rival.

In Norway, Brann has a reputation for playing attractive and effective offensive football, i.e. through fast counter attacks. Our forwards are quite effective and can make goals even when the team is playing below par. We also have a good goalie. The main weakness is the defense, and in particular the sidebacks. We still haven't made any new signings for 2008, but hope to do so before the season starts.

I'm eager to get back to Liverpool again, my last trip was back in 97 when we met Liverpool in the quarter finals of the Cupwinners cup. I don't know how many will travel from Norway, but I would expect about 2-3000. Back in 97 we were 3-4000. I look forward to mingling with the Evertonians before the game. The Brann supporters are generally friendly and I guess that goes for the Evertonians too? Can any of you scousers recommend nice hotels and pubs in Liverpool?

Congrats with the win against Bolton!

PS - Norwegian women are not as slutty as you may think, and unfortunately they are growing fatter too ;)

Welcome mate, I recommend the Lisbon Bar in the city centre which is great for away fans, really friendly.

I got your point, i understand. All I'm saying is that most girls that follow Brann isn't that fine. These girls who goes to the away matches is closer to ugly. But I don't care about that, i don't follow football because of the girs so I don't care. Then I would rather go out in the city I'm at to check out some of the local girls who aren't into football.

And I don't go to watch football dressed up like i'm going for a night on the town - do you?

In any case, for your information I was Miss Point of Ayr Colliery pin up for 3 years on the trot. Something to do with **** heaps they said but it was still a great honour.;)
Of course, that was before I started going to football matches and let myself go....

anyway, peace brother from Norway, I give up. (y)
You win, girls that go to football matches are ugly. I'll wear a bag over my head next time i'm at the match lest my kip' should offend those of a nervous disposition!

And I don't go to watch football dressed up like i'm going for a night on the town - do you?

In any case, for your information I was Miss Point of Ayr Colliery pin up for 3 years on the trot. Something to do with **** heaps they said but it was still a great honour.;)
Of course, that was before I started going to football matches and let myself go....

anyway, peace brother from Norway, I give up. (y)
You win, girls that go to football matches are ugly. I'll wear a bag over my head next time i'm at the match lest my kip' should offend those of a nervous disposition!

Yeah, but we where just talking about girls from Norway and such. Thats why I said all these things about girls who goes to football. I'm not saying girls from Norway is better than girls from England or anything, I'm not going to comment on that at all. But my impression is that girls who follow our team got as big bellys as many of the men. I don't have a big belly, I'm happy with myself and I don't care what the stereotype is like, but since somebody in the thread asked about it...

But when we play away we are boys on tour, we never bring any girls with us. It's just the gang having a good time wherever we are. Girls and football doesn't mix in my opinion. And don't wear a bag over your head, if you're looking good I don't mind at all!

Last edited:
Yeah, but we where just talking about girls from Norway and such. Thats why I said all these things about girls who goes to football. I'm not saying girls from Norway is better than girls from England or anything, I'm not going to comment on that at all. But my impression is that girls who follow our team got as big bellys as many of the men. I don't have a big belly, I'm happy with myself and I don't care what the stereotype is like, but since somebody in the thread asked about it...

But when we play away we are boys on tour, we never bring any girls with us. It's just the gang having a good time wherever we are. Girls and football doesn't mix in my opinion.

I'm beginning to agree with you.
Have a great trip to the city I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Au revoir mes amis.

Welcome mate, I recommend the Lisbon Bar in the city centre which is great for away fans, really friendly.

Hmm, we might. But I hope, and believe, that Bataljonen (our fanclub) are fixing us a pub for a few hundred guys to drink and sing:) They usually do.
So, what`s to see in Liverpool?Except from Brann beating Everton at Goodison, tihi..

How`s your firm, is it a lot of trouble with hooligans, who "support" Everton?

[/B]

Well girls, that's put us in our place then. Whatever you do, don't wear any lippy to go to the match, you might smash the stereotype!

I wonder what you lads think that the girls think when they see some of you handsome, well groomed chaps at the match. With that oh so pleasant perfume of beer, curry and fags mixed and blended to a delightful aroma......then there's the oh so sexy tummy huggy bits (the bit that hangs over your dangly parts otherwise known as a belly) that show how manly you are.
Let's see now, what else turns me on?.......Oh yes, the hair, yes, the hair!
The nose and ear hair in particular, usually an abundance of hair everywhere except of course on the head. No, the shaved look is so, so macho and sexy. (Only David Beckham can get away with it boys)

Then there's the humour, the way to a woman's heart - several words in particular just tug on my heart strings - but I won't repeat them as they are all roody noody names for ladies bits.........

Ah yes, men at football matches, so divine, I can hardly restrain myself from wanting to rip the kecks off each and every one of you and feasting my body on your sex wand.

Ah, so the secret is out, I don't go to the match to watch the footy and my beloved boys in Blue, I go to check out the talent and the dimensions of assorted lunch boxes..........

Can't wait for the next match....watch out lads, now my secret is out none of you in the LGS will be safe from my roaming hands...;)

Hehe, at least you score a couple of points for your sense of humour:)
I really didn`t mean to say that all the girls going to football is ugly, but my experience from travelling around with Brann tells me that most of the 30 (?) girls who usually go to away games aren`t the prettiest ones. Their nice and funny to hang out with, but not my style of girls. Some, but very few.

At the home games there are different, then there are many more girls, and more to look at:D

Anyway, I`m 1.90, weighs 80 kg (skinny geezer that is) not bald, but very handsom, so I guess if you`re not to insulted, we`ll hook up in Liverpool, playing a little friendly match of our own:)

I hope my english don`t stink as much as my perfume, sorry again.

Hehe, at least you score a couple of points for your sense of humour:)
I really didn`t mean to say that all the girls going to football is ugly, but my experience from travelling around with Brann tells me that most of the 30 (?) girls who usually go to away games aren`t the prettiest ones. Their nice and funny to hang out with, but not my style of girls. Some, but very few.

At the home games there are different, then there are many more girls, and more to look at:D

Anyway, I`m 1.90, weighs 80 kg (skinny geezer that is) not bald, but very handsom, so I guess if you`re not to insulted, we`ll hook up in Liverpool, playing a little friendly match of our own:) I hope my english don`t stink as much as my perfume, sorry again.

A lovely thought, you young, blond, tall and handsome Viking man but I'm old enough to be your grandmother so let me just dream about our brief encounter...........

Seriously, though, I know what you meant and I confess to double standards - I always have a good look at players' legs and bottoms. It's part of the fun. In my opinion Everton have got a few handsome chaps in the squad and Nuno Valente has the best thighs in the Premiership. Victor Anichebe has got the best bottom and Mikel and Nuno are the best looking.
Of the rest - Tim Howard, Jagielka, Cahill, Victor and James Vaughan are tasty enough and I wouldnt kick any of them out of bed for farting.

On that note I'd better get back to doing the ironing, washing the dishes, darning socks, otherwise my master won't let me out to go to the match on saturday.
How do you say 'I'm free' in Norwegian?

Right, and it is a shame that my father loves The Beatles and not our local Rune Larsen ? Mate, it is all about quality and ass.[/QUOTE]

It sure is mate. I'm a norwegian, and I've supported the Toffees since the 80's. Like I said in my first post. I always feel very welcome when I come to Liverpool. I've been to Goodison a number of times, and traveling to away games all over England and Europe. I've made lots of friends, and everyone think its great that Everton has supporters in Norway (not only redshite supporters)

All you norwegians that cant accpet that norwegians support Everton must realize that english football is very big all over the world. So wake up lads and accept that some of us support Everton and other british clubs instead of norwegian temas!

Read this:
"Evertonians are born, not manufactured. We do not choose, we are chosen. Those who understand needs no explanation, those who don't....don't matter!"
Lets leave there!

I'll be at Goodison for the Arsenal game and the Boro game at newyersday!
I'm up for the ride.
NSNO
COYB

It sure is mate. I'm a norwegian, and I've supported the Toffees since the 80's. Like I said in my first post. I always feel very welcome when I come to Liverpool. I've been to Goodison a number of times, and traveling to away games all over England and Europe. I've made lots of friends, and everyone think its great that Everton has supporters in Norway (not only redshite supporters)

All you norwegians that cant accpet that norwegians support Everton must realize that english football is very big all over the world. So wake up lads and accept that some of us support Everton and other british clubs instead of norwegian temas!

Read this:
"Evertonians are born, not manufactured. We do not choose, we are chosen. Those who understand needs no explanation, those who don't....don't matter!"
Lets leave there!

I'll be at Goodison for the Arsenal game and the Boro game at newyersday!
I'm up for the ride.
NSNO
COYB

Quisling...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back