Drenthe ..sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's turning up late/not turning up at all for training on the week of the FA cup semi vs Liverpool then [Poor language removed] him. He's not that good anyway and I'd rather see lads playing for the shirt. He's done it before at both Madrid and Getafe. This isn't Moyes' fault.

True or otherwise I was told this morning that Joe Parkinson told fans (on the train down) he'd been sacked for playing away & not turning up at training...

Apparently he is going to join the RS no joke deadly serious, dont care whats happened just want some truth for a change fed up of the BS that comes out of EFC I bet there waking up feeling alright this morning. I feel like a close relative has died.

Apparently he is going to join the RS no joke deadly serious, dont care whats happened just want some truth for a change fed up of the BS that comes out of EFC I bet there waking up feeling alright this morning. I feel like a close relative has died.

Read on the BBC gossip column this morning that the RS are willing to pay his £80K a week salary and we can't afford it. Wouldn't be surprised with our luck:(

Suarez is a horrible, biting, cheating racist, but the RS overlook this because he is a brilliant player. If Suarez played for us we would have won yesterday. Our bad boys? We don't overlook it.

Drenthe? I would rather take the rough with the smooth. Some people march to the beat of a different drummer. It's all part of what makes them special (if indeed they ARE special - and I believe Drenthe is). You can't cure it but you shouldn't punish it either.

Let's have a team of 'good boys'. We may win nothing but we will have some sort of 'moral high ground'. Who's with me? ;)

Suarez is a horrible, biting, cheating racist, but the RS overlook this because he is a brilliant player. If Suarez played for us we would have won yesterday. Our bad boys? We don't overlook it.

Drenthe? I would rather take the rough with the smooth. Some people march to the beat of a different drummer. It's all part of what makes them special (if indeed they ARE special - and I believe Drenthe is). You can't cure it but you shouldn't punish it either.

Let's have a team of 'good boys'. We may win nothing but we will have some sort of 'moral high ground'. Who's with me? ;)

Completely agree. The difference between us and them yesterday was a winning mentality. We have too many players who are mentally weak.

Drenthe to Liverpool story: sounds like a little bit of mischief from the Everton/Moyes damage limitation department to deflect criticism onto the player to me like.

How the **** can some people advocate players not turning up for training or being late every week based on the fact they've got a bit of skill?

You'd want Connor McAleney sacked if he did it. Why not Drenthe?

We're not Man City. We're not a gang of mugs who players can get an easy ride from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back