Drenthe ..sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drenthe to Liverpool story: sounds like a little bit of mischief from the Everton/Moyes damage limitation department to deflect criticism onto the player to me like.
Yeah, so many stories flying around you just don't know what to believe. Whatever the truth, can't see him being here next season.

How the **** can some people advocate players not turning up for training or being late every week based on the fact they've got a bit of skill?

You'd want Connor McAleney sacked if he did it. Why not Drenthe?

We're not Man City. We're not a gang of mugs who players can get an easy ride from.

Its Davek's mischief making machine.

If Drenthe did go to the RS I will say simply this:

REMEMBER WHO SMASHED UP YOUR CAR ROYSTON AND POSTED IT ON YOUTUBE - LIVERPOOL FANS

And any player at Everton MUST follow the rules. We're not a holiday camp FFS.

We're Everton Football Club !

How the **** can some people advocate players not turning up for training or being late every week based on the fact they've got a bit of skill?

You'd want Connor McAleney sacked if he did it. Why not Drenthe?

We're not Man City. We're not a gang of mugs who players can get an easy ride from.

It's not being advocated. It's being recognised as a problem. He is a loose cannon, but you dont just throw that cannon away and deny yourself a game changer on the bench.

D'you think Dalglish would have sent Bellamy off to the wilderness with a SF in the cup coming up because he'd been his usual undisciplned self?

Moyes is like a boy scout. He needed to bite the bullet on that one, act like a serious player on a big stage for once by getting a one off performance from Drenthe and THEN disciplined him if he felt the need.

IMO, the fact he didn't do that just cost us big time.

I hope he's happy now back at home knowing he has full regimental control of his squad...the ones who'll be watching Liverpool v Chelsea/Spurs on the box in May.

It's not being advocated. It's being recognised as a problem. He is a loose cannon, but you dont just throw that cannon away and deny yourself a game changer on the bench.

D'you think Dalglish would have sent Bellamy off to the wilderness with a SF in the cup coming up because he'd been his usual undisciplned self?

Moyes is like a boy scout. He needed to bite the bullet on that one, act like a serious player on a big stage for once by getting a one off performance from Drenthe and THEN disciplined him if he felt the need.

I hope he's happy now back at home knowing he has full regimental control of his squad...the ones who'll be watching Liverpool v Chelsea/Spurs on the box in May.

The truth is nobody but the players and the manager know whats really gone on. you could be right moyes could be acting like a stubborn idiot cutting his nose of to spite his face-or he could be totally right in doing what hes done unfortuneatly for us as fans were unlikeley to ever find out.

Speculation Dave.

Dressed up with "IMO, the fact he.."

Moyes hasn't sacked him because he lost his head and hit someone on the pitch, for example. This is obviously a problem that's been going on for a while.

If he has been turning up late for months why wait till now to ban him? i don't get it, he came on as sub against sunderland a week ago. what has happened in the four training sessions between the sunderland game and the semi final. Foxy is always saying how hard he trains of his source but never mentioned his time keeping. wouldn't of this been mentioned to foxy?

We will never know. I personally think he just dropped him because of the time he had off leading up to the semi. we will also never know why he had this time off.

You get the likes of Dave saying our playes "don't show passsion" for playing for the club.

But how can someone NOT TAKING PLAYING FOR THE CLUB SERIOUSLY by turning up late etc be excused then?

Everton Football Club is not a holiday camp ffs.

Anyone who thinks it is knows where the door is

You get the likes of Dave saying our playes "don't show passsion" for playing for the club.

But how can someone NOT TAKING PLAYING FOR THE CLUB SERIOUSLY by turning up late etc be excused then?

Everton Football Club is not a holiday camp ffs.

Anyone who thinks it is knows where the door is

Damo we don't know for sure this is true, we can't talk as though this is the reason without it being comfirmed.its unfair as people will just take it as the truth.

He did it at Getafe, he did it at Madrid and he'll do it wherever he goes after us.

It's not Moyes. Some players just can't be changed.

If he has been turning up late for months why wait till now to ban him? i don't get it, he came on as sub against sunderland a week ago. what has happened in the four training sessions between the sunderland game and the semi final. Foxy is always saying how hard he trains of his source but never mentioned his time keeping. wouldn't of this been mentioned to foxy?

We will never know. I personally think he just dropped him because of the time he had off leading up to the semi. we will also never know why he had this time off.

This 1000%

I couldn't give a flying one what Drenthe has or hasn't been up to. Bottom line is he's played him in the past knowing all this and the ONLY thing that mattered yesterday was a win agianst Liverpool. That's all his consideration should have been about: "how do I get that victory and who do I need to secure it?".

Instead we have a manager who puts his own ego before the well being of the whole football club.

I've seen enough of Moyes now. It took me a lot longer to see through him than many on here but I get it now. The feller is a one-dimensional second-rater.

PMSL that people talk seriously about that feller at a Champions League club!!! Can you imagine the carnage a top European side would inflict on any Moyes team?!! FFS, it doesn't bear thinking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back