Drenthe ..sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen him show anything other than total commitment when out on the pitch, sometimes it misplaced but theres never been a lack of effort, i've no doubt moyes would be delighted to have the oppportunity to not have to worry about picking Drenthe, hope he does well wherever he goes, and Moye scan continue to play right backs on the wing, and suck nev/hibbert off

still bevied, still fuming

You talked about egos Davek damaging the club, which was ironic given you'd been stating earlier this morning how you would like to see Everton lose next weekend.

The Drenthe issue looks like its been dealt with. But which you're criticising the manager over.

But given you want us to lose your criticism is shambolic.

"Do as I say not as I do"

Is appropriate for you Davek and all those who followed the "i hope everton lose" comment.

cow3107AP_450x300.jpg

LIKE Pienaar , WHOM IF Present Yday , would IMHO , be preparing for an FA Cup Final this morning ...

As I say tho , just IMO ..

Very much agreed.

If we'd done our business earlier we wouldn't of been in that situation of not having a key player like Pienaar available.

But that was the board.

You, me all said about the need for REPLACEMENTS.

Jelavic is boss; we need to add to him though.

[video=youtube;fGgKDJy4jao]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGgKDJy4jao[/video]
It's already on YouTube :(

If this rumour is getting legs regarding Drenthe to Liverpool, no doubt his best mate Ryan Babel's been whispering sweet nothings in his ear and showing him around the club on the sly. :(

If this rumour is getting legs regarding Drenthe to Liverpool, no doubt his best mate Ryan Babel's been whispering sweet nothings in his ear and showing him around the club on the sly. :(

Yeah they've taken down the YouTube video of them smashing his car up; defo got legs!

The bad beauts.

Suarez is a horrible, biting, cheating racist, but the RS overlook this because he is a brilliant player. If Suarez played for us we would have won yesterday. Our bad boys? We don't overlook it.

Suarez may be a horrible cnut on the pitch but I'm sure he's committed to getting to training on time, and not going out to get smashed and bang loads of birds the night before.

I know there's no proof Drenthe does these things, but if he does then we don't need that ****. Even if I do love him.

Anyone seasoned in the way the hierarchy of this club operates against its own players would take with a pinch of salt claims against a player.

The facts as they stand at the moment: we had a player capabale of inflicting damage on a defence. That player - a player we've been able to call on since he arrived - was not there to be called on in our biggest game for three seasons.

I'd like an explanation from the club and the player.

Not an unreasonable request I wouldn't have thought.

Until that point - again, quite reasonably - I'll assume he wasn't injured and that it was physically possible for him to take part in the SF if the manager had called upon him...just as he's been able to all season.

If he goes to Liverpool then I honestly think I'm going to call it a day in terms of watching football on a weekly basis.

You have no idea how disgruntled I am with the entire thing.

Read on the BBC gossip column this morning that the RS are willing to pay his £80K a week salary and we can't afford it. Wouldn't be surprised with our luck:(

Good. He is a liability and there is not a chance in the world that their dressing room can control him given the strength of ours which couldn't.

Bye, bye, Royston. You are frittering away your talent.

Very much agreed.

If we'd done our business earlier we wouldn't of been in that situation of not having a key player like Pienaar available.

But that was the board.

You, me all said about the need for REPLACEMENTS.

Jelavic is boss; we need to add to him though.

Damon in "moyes can do no wrong" shocker

I didn't hear of any disciplinary problems at Madrid. Definitely at Hercules last season. I think the problem at Madrid was that Mourinho didn't think he was good (consistant) enough.
At Hercules, he was doing the biz on the pitch until they stopped paying him. If they'd continued paying him they'd probably still be in the primera.
His problems were allegedly off the pitch

I didn't hear of any disciplinary problems at Madrid. Definitely at Hercules last season. I think the problem at Madrid was that Mourinho didn't think he was good (consistant) enough.
At Hercules, he was doing the biz on the pitch until they stopped paying him. If they'd continued paying him they'd probably still be in the primera.
His problems were allegedly off the pitch
george best would not of got a game playing under moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back