Drenthe ..sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever he did or was consistently doing was obviously serious and I don't doubt that he deserves all the disciplinary action he'll receive. No man is bigger than the club and if you don't take playing for Everton seriously you don't deserve to be here. He can **** off to Liverpool for all I care - they'll have the same problems.

Gutted. Absolutely love him, cracking player. Talent is massively obvious.

Short of punching one of the management or first team, we should have sacked him after we needed him in the Derby

Given that this is the 3rd straight team he's wore out his welcome with I'm going to assume it was serious.

ah right was nice of them to deal with it in time for our biggest game in a good few years rather than leaving him out of a pointless trip to old trafford instead. If the lad is going through tough times at home surely they should take that into consideration, wheres the arm round the shoulder treatment that would have been offered to cahil/neville etc.? obviously if it is something very drastic i will support the clubs decision, our club will always be bigger than 1 personnel after all, but i highly doubt it was anything too serious

Yep, totally agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back