Drenthe ..sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might as well speculate what it was then. I'll start:

Drenthe turned up in his official club suit but with Reebok Pump on. Alan Irvine seen this and tried to take Royston into changing them before Moyes seen them but he just wouldn't listen.

When boarding the coach Moyes didn't even see his trabs but noticed the board that Drenthe was carrying under his arm and asked what it was. Drenthe tried to explain it was one of them skateboards off Back to the Future that he'd bought off the Dutch Ebay and had expressed delivered to the hotel. Moyes told him that he couldn't take it on the coach but could put it in the hold.

Drenthe fumed and said it was too valuable and he planned on warming up his hamstrings at Wembley with it. Moyes insisted it had to go in the hold. Royston clicked his fingers and told Moyes he was now invisible and tried to get on the coach so Moyes put him in a headlock and phoned the bizzies.

That's why Drenthe wasn't on the bench lads.

We might as well speculate what it was then. I'll start:

Drenthe turned up in his official club suit but with Reebok Pump on. Alan Irvine seen this and tried to take Royston into changing them before Moyes seen them but he just wouldn't listen.

When boarding the coach Moyes didn't even see his trabs but noticed the board that Drenthe was carrying under his arm and asked what it was. Drenthe tried to explain it was one of them skateboards off Back to the Future that he'd bought off the Dutch Ebay and had expressed delivered to the hotel. Moyes told him that he couldn't take it on the coach but could put it in the hold.

Drenthe fumed and said it was too valuable and he planned on warming up his hamstrings at Wembley with it. Moyes insisted it had to go in the hold. Royston clicked his fingers and told Moyes he was now invisible and tried to get on the coach so Moyes put him in a headlock and phoned the bizzies.

That's why Drenthe wasn't on the bench lads.

Stop being funny, i'm trying to feel depressed.

I heard he wouldn't hoof it in training > Round got a cob on and told Moyes > Moyes fcuked him off saying: "we dont do shilky fusschball in these parts, son. Take yer fancy dan ways and get out of my little fitba club."

Oh well...top 8 though lads.

*punches the air*

I'm a bit suprised there are people supporting him if he's been a tit and broken rules.

Couldn't care if he was Messi. Rules are rules.

FFS. As if yesterday wasn't bad enough to last me for six months, i come back from a lovely springtime walk to this thread. Everton are just depressing the fcuk out of me right now. Big time.

Drenthe is a football wizard. If he didn't turn up on time for training then, like toffeejack says, why not cut him some slack ffs if he has domestic problems (divorce?), which is what the OS line has been. But no, drop our one playmaker ahead of an absolute MUST WIN game that could not only have defined our season but Moyes' future career. If this is what's happened then Moyes really has shot himself in the foot and i'll add to the list of his failings, which i've already started with having an over-defensive mentality, a second one: inability to control his own ego in the face of misconduct.

There are only two scenarios where i would condone him being dropped from yesterday's game:
1. He took a swing or used excessive foul language to any of the coaching staff.
2. He really is in talks with RS - in which case, ship him out immediately, because that is an unforgiveable insult just before we play them in such a crucial game.

If neither of the above have happened then dropping him was unforgiveable.

As for the OS, it's a waste of time, and i hardly ever visit it now. They feed you either a cupful of rice or nothing at all. To say that Drenthe has been disciplned and that they are making no further comment just fuels speculation, and adds further to fan discontent.

i heard he slipped a thumb up Vic's arse in the showers and told Moyes to koff when told to take it back out

I heard he wouldn't hoof it in training > Round got a cob on and told Moyes > Moyes fcuked him off saying: "we dont do shilky fusschball in these parts, son. Take yer fancy dan ways and get out of my little fitba club."

Oh well...top 8 though lads.

*punches the air*

Mediocrity. Hell yeah !

JimmyFistPumpPoint-thumb-350x197-14391.gif

He had a party and invited everyone at the club except Moyes and Steve "Roundy" Round.

They turned up inviteless and tried to sneak in hidden behind Fellaini's hair but Roy spotted them and turned them away.

Then they tried to climb over the back fence but found that Drenthatron had smeared the top of the fence in eagle poo to deter burglars.

The final straw though came when the finally made it into the back garden and Rocky set his guard hedgehogs on them. Roundy is apparently hedgehogaphobic and this inconsideration was the final straw.

RD turns up at the train station on the Friday morning, armed with 13 bags of Burger King and Moist sent him home. But kept the burgers.

And that's what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back