Drenthe ..sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you all exactly what happened as I WAS THERE, following my RR mocked up rolls royce banner I was invited to the Pre Semi Hoe Down in Ryan Babels' cellar.
'twas a good night tbh with many a gabba hit belting out, and rarely did we drop below 30,000 beats per minute.

Until it was time to go home that is, when MC Drenthemeister was giving it some on the mic, all freestyle and ****, apparently Roundy taped it on his Blaster, but as the tape was a bit stretched when he did Moyse a copy on his tape to tape it came out a tad slower.
So imagine the horror on our daveys face as he drove conservatively into finch farm the morning after in his Beige Austin Princess, as the realisation dawned that what RRD was rappin' out was in fact "He'll sell when he wants."
Moyes was livid and actually threw his fav. driving gloves down into the dust.

If what we've heard is true and he's continued to break rules then he's a tit. He's a very talented player and I really hoped he could have become a permanent member of our squad, but if he's constantly misbehaving and turning up late for training then he doesn't deserve a contract with Everton.

I'm quite gutted really, he offered us something that we haven't seen for years at Everton, and if he'd just kept himself in check and stuck to the rules then we could have had ourselves an absolute steal of a free transfer.

I used to love him but I can't help but dislike him after this, he's let himself the fans and his teammates down, and if he goes to the RS then I'll hate the tw*t forever.

Should remind everybody that Moyes has two more games to make good on his statement that we would 'See Barkley in April'.

Your move David.

image-2-liverpool-everton-wembley-37714355.jpg

As you can see, he looks made up with the situation.

No.

But he is a very very good football player and one who would BENEFIT our club.

According to some, he would not.

He is an amazing talent TX, he has a track record of self destruction at every single club he has been at.

has to abide by the rules, amazed a Texan doesn't go along with that tbh.

If he doesn't abide by them and keeps getting dropped because of it then he is doing us more harm than good.

Regardless of why it seems obvious he isn't playing for us again.

With that being said surely Moyes has noticed the goals, assists and general uplift the guy has given us in the short time he's been here.

So therefor will be doing everything he (and the scouting team) can to find a similar type player but without the issues.

ffs everton.

Last week were battering all comers looking forward to a semi-final and a bright future.

now back to the normal old ballcocks

ffs everton

Regardless of why it seems obvious he isn't playing for us again.

With that being said surely Moyes has noticed the goals, assists and general uplift the guy has given us in the short time he's been here.

So therefor will be doing everything he (and the scouting team) can to find a similar type player but without the issues.

on a free?

Good luck

Drenthe is undisciplined? Say it aint so!!

Look, we know what Moyes' track record is like with anyone who doesn't toe the line completely - cross swords with him and that's your career at Everton ended. There's not much complex working out to do here though on this Wembley SF crack down: here's the only talking point as I see it:

if you're Moyes and you have THAT game in front of your nose do you....

a) do what you haven't done all season and force Drenthe completely out of the reckoning for that game in order to show that it's a team game and his behaviour wont be tolerated?

or

b ) show you can handle the situation by getting a performance from a proven game changer who offers something no other player in the squad has and THEN discipline him thereafter?

I doubt there's a manager worth their salt operating at this level with (the often cited by Moyes) limited resources who'd plump for the former.

Moyes just cant make the right decisions necessary for this club to progress. he can consistently coax journeymen players into giving honest performances - no shame in that, of course, it's a virtue. But that is where his talents begin and end.

Villareal...Chelsea...Liverpool - those games will always find him out because he's basically not bold or creative enough.

I dont have a problem with people continuing to support Moyes, I do mind being hoodwinked by some of them that this feller is an irreplaceable asset or, worse still, that he can get us trophies. Do us all a favour and just turn that nonsense in.

Drenthe is undisciplined? Say it aint so!!

Look, we know what Moyes' track record is like with anyone who doesn't toe the line completely - cross swords with him and that's your career at Everton ended. There's not much complex working out to do here though on this Wembley SF crack down: here's the only talking point as I see it:

if you're Moyes and you have THAT game in front of your nose do you....

a) do what you haven't done all season and force Drenthe completely out of the reckoning for that game in order to show that it's a team game and his behaviour wont be tolerated?

or

b ) show you can handle the situation by getting a performance from a proven game changer who offers something no other player in the squad has and THEN discipline him thereafter?

I doubt there's a manager worth their salt operating at this level with (the often cited by Moyes) limited resources who'd plump for the former.

Moyes just cant make the right decisions necessary for this club to progress. he can consistently coax journeymen players into giving honest performances - no shame in that, of course, it's a virtue. But that is where his talents begin and end.

Villareal...Chelsea...Liverpool - those games will always find him out because he's basically not bold or creative enough.

I dont have a problem with people continuing to support Moyes, I do mind being hoodwinked by some of them that this feller is an irreplaceable asset or, worse still, that he can get us trophies. Do us all a favour and just turn that nonsense in.

Beckham - booted
Ince - booted
Stam - booted
Sharp - booted
Van Nistelroy - booted

No player is bigger than the club, and the manager is responsible for the players. When the mess up its on him to deal with it. Man Utd dont accept players mucking around and taking the p!ss out of the club, its supporters and the rest of the squad - so why should Moyes allow it with Everton?

Because you reckon he is dour and believes in discipline?

Lets get Marlon King in.

on a free?

Good luck

I didn't say it would be easy.

Who knows if we will have any money in the summer but if we do, whther we get a transfer in, a loan in or a freebie surely a player who plays in a similar way to Drenthe and can hopefully provide the team with what Drenhthe did should be high up on the list of targets.

Who, what and where that player is i don't know but like i said, hopefully the club will be looking for one.

And not just another safe by the numbers Neville wannabe.

Beckham - booted
Ince - booted
Stam - booted
Sharp - booted
Van Nistelroy - booted

No player is bigger than the club, and the manager is responsible for the players. When the mess up its on him to deal with it. Man Utd dont accept players mucking around and taking the p!ss out of the club, its supporters and the rest of the squad - so why should Moyes allow it with Everton?

Because you reckon he is dour and believes in discipline?

Lets get Marlon King in.

I said: "a manager worth their salt operating at this level with limited resources".

SAF can afford to start those tricks - Moyes cant...well he can, but it has the tendency to backfire (look at how we struggled after he punted all those forwards he fell out with last summer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back