Drenthe ..sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but you want us to lose though Davek!

You put your "own ego before the well being of the whole football club."

So I'm taking your comments with a pinch of salt after your shameful stated desire to see Everton get beat.

Yeah but you want us to lose though Davek!

You put your "own ego before the well being of the whole football club."

So I'm taking your comments with a pinch of salt after your shameful stated desire to see Everton get beat.

I'll take that response as you not wanting to deal with the Drenthe issue.

I'll take that response as you not wanting to deal with the Drenthe issue.

You talked about egos Davek damaging the club, which was ironic given you'd been stating earlier this morning how you would like to see Everton lose next weekend.

The Drenthe issue looks like its been dealt with. But which you're criticising the manager over.

But given you want us to lose your criticism is shambolic.

"Do as I say not as I do"

Is appropriate for you Davek and all those who followed the "i hope everton lose" comment.

You talked about egos Davek damaging the club, which was ironic given you'd been stating earlier this morning how you would like to see Everton lose next weekend.

The Drenthe issue looks like its been dealt with. But which you're criticising the manager over.

Is appropriate for you Davek and all those who followed the "i hope everton lose" comment.

hoping or not...we will lose to united either way, just as we do against our neighbors regularly

you are jumping threads again and using things to have a go at people that has nothing to do with the discussion you are having. i have read some of your earlier posts since your comeback and although i never agree with you, you have been putting your point across and arguing it.

your last few posts, you are slipping back into the damo who keeps getting banned. i prefer the other one and i expect others do.

Romour in Sunday S*n is that he is in talks with Liverpool.

If he has even listened to them , get him the feck out now.

If he is late, distracted, not giving 100% then Moyes was right to leave him out. What kind of message would it send otherwise?

If he did go to another prem club it will be interseting to see if thsy have our so called problems. see how another manager man manages him.

If and it is if he has been speaking to them then get him out of our club NOW.
Do not sort his head or get or help him to stay fit for their benefit.

Not worthy of our club,JUDAS of the highest proportions

IF TRUE

Even if he did sign for the RS. I would rip them on the fact their thug fans smashed his car up and posted it on YouTube.

Then I would rip him for going to play for such fans.

Then Everton would go sign someone else who's better.

Even if he did sign for the RS. I would rip them on the fact their thug fans smashed his car up and posted it on YouTube.

Then I would rip him for going to play for such fans.

Then Everton would go sign someone else who's better.

LIKE Pienaar , WHOM IF Present Yday , would IMHO , be preparing for an FA Cup Final this morning ...

As I say tho , just IMO ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back