Drenthe ..sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ONE WHO GOES ON AN EVERTON MESSAGEBOARD AND DELIBERATLY POSTS STUFF DESIGNED TO DO NOTHING BUT PISS FELLOW FANS OFF.

WHAT A GREAT EVERTONIAN YOU ARE, ONE OF THE BEST.

GREAT TROLL EVEN BETTER FAN.

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/33783-Everton-on-a-financial-tightrope/page2

That thread might cheer you up, it's a bit of a classic. Matt Damon telling GoT members to 'watch this space' re: summer 2011 investment.

I also added a new line to my sig of shame, Damon is my star member.

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/33783-Everton-on-a-financial-tightrope/page2

That thread might cheer you up, it's a bit of a classic. Matt Damon telling GoT members to 'watch this space' re: summer 2011 investment.

I also added a new line to my sig of shame, Damon is my star member.

I'm still waiting for the palace to announce Kate's title of Princess.

Its what trolls do guys, they post total bollocks, defend that total bollocks as much as they can despite all evidence showing they are wrong, and then move on to the next load of total bollocks.

Being wrong is not a bad thing for a troll its a good thing, its the whole point of being a troll.

Which is what damon is.

I mean he got an infraction the other day for it and then carried on doing exactly the same thing.

Haters gonna hate and trolls gonna troll.

Its what trolls do guys, they post total bollocks, defend that total bollocks as much as they can despite all evidence showing they are wrong, and then move on to the next load of total bollocks.

Being wrong is not a bad thing for a troll its a good thing, its the whole point of being a troll.

Which is what damon is.

I mean he got an infraction the other day for it and then carried on doing exactly the same thing.

Haters gonna hate and trolls gonna troll.

I don't buy that he was 'trolling' when he made those posts, i just don't. I actually read through another thread from about a year ago before and his mannerisms were totally different then to how they are now. He's made this whole 'popcorning/trolling' thing into his signature to worm his way out of ever being truly wrong.

Real men admit when they're wrong, like when i said that we'd beat Liverpool last weekend.

I don't buy that he was 'trolling' when he made those posts, i just don't. I actually read through another thread from about a year ago before and his mannerisms were totally different then to how they are now. He's made this whole 'popcorning/trolling' thing into his signature to worm his way out of ever being truly wrong.

Real men admit when they're wrong, like when i said that we'd beat Liverpool last weekend.

Well yeah there was a time when he was just a complete buffoon.

Then he became a buffoon and a troll but its kinda hard to tell exactly when he transitioned from one to the other.

So therefor its just easier to assume he was trolling right from the very start cause who could really be that much of a buffoon.

He loves the attention but meh what can you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back