Drenthe ..sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, the part where i said they were playing good football a month or two ago, which they were.

Meanwhile, you professed that we were going to be subject to a takeover and branded anybody who disputed that a tit.

Ah yes I forgot. Last weeks Swansea is this weeks Wigan isn't it?

Ah yes I forgot. Last weeks Swansea is this weeks Wigan isn't it?

See, the sad thing about you Damon, is you don't even use facts or quotes to back up your posts. I, on the other hand:

How come you think every other team in the Prem is ready to implode apart from us?
Because i'm a realist - Matt Damon - 21/8/2011

See, the sad thing about you Damon, is you don't even use facts or quotes to back up your posts. I, on the other hand:

How come you think every other team in the Prem is ready to implode apart from us?
Because i'm a realist - Matt Damon - 21/8/2011

I think it was more than factual that you were gizzing all over Swansea the other month posting their position in the league table saying how we (Everton) would never finish above them.

Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear.

Any excuse though. This month its Wigan.

I think it was more than factual that you were gizzing all over Swansea the other month posting their position in the league table saying how we (Everton) would never finish above them.

Atleast he doesent HOPE Liverpool win the F.A cup

KOPITE

Sad sad times

Atleast he doesent HOPE Liverpool win the F.A cup

KOPITE

Sad sad times

In a choice between a booing Chelsea (during a minutes silence) and the RS. I know what I'd prefer.

But then again. Being an Evertonian I'm not arsed. More interested in the Everton game tomorrow lad.

Such as Pienaar being back in and a decent showing.

Number one problem: I never said they would finish above us, i said it was silly that people would claim we definitely WOULD finish above them.

Just like when you made yourself look like an utter card when you said we WOULD be taken over last summer. Over, and over, and over again.

In a choice between a booing Chelsea (during a minutes silence) and the RS. I know what I'd prefer.

But then again. Being an Evertonian I'm not arsed. More interested in the Everton game tomorrow lad.

Such as Pienaar being back in and a decent showing.

You clearly were arsed when you used profanities towards Chelsea and said 'I hope the RS win'.

Number one problem: I never said they would finish above us, i said it was silly that people would claim we definitely WOULD finish above them.

Just like when you made yourself look like an utter card when you said we WOULD be taken over last summer. Over, and over, and over again.

So it was silly to support Everton and to believe that Everton would finish above Swansea?

So it was silly to support Everton and to believe that Everton would finish above Swansea?

Oh dear, Matt Damon has fallen so far he's now relying on a strawman.

boxer-on-the-ropes.jpeg

I found the Chelsea fans behaviour offensive.

I wasn't alone.

What I dont understand is that you dont condone what was carried out on Sunday during the mins silence so you hope Liverpool win the F.A cup as Chelsea fans may as well have "pissed on the dead" in your words

Can you not see the utter hypocrisy in wanting Liverpool fc to win a trophy because another set of fans have acted like idoits, I mean come on Liverpool fans mock Munich on a regular occurrence (Even before Hillsbrough) have killed fans at Heysel and just to rub salt in the wounds of the Juventus fans they think its a good idea to bring a Steaua Bucharest 86 to a derby to make light of the 39 who they killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back