Drenthe ..sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a good point Brennan, lid. If ever there was a gaffe on here in the last few months, that was it I'm afraid.

Paul, they are saying i was 'wrong' about something i never said in the first place. I never once said that Swansea would finish above Everton, and neither of them can find proof for that very reason.

Swansea are proof that you can win games simply by using good tactics and playing good football, without spending a load on top players. That's my point realy.

I'm really not bothered about being wrong, when it's something i actually claimed. Unlike Damon. I'll give you one for free:

I was wrong when i said we would win the derby, i was also wrong when i said we would beat Sunderland at home, and i was also wrong when i said i thought we would win the Semi final.

That's three and you didn't even have to set foot in the vaults.

In a choice between a booing Chelsea (during a minutes silence) and the RS. I know what I'd prefer.

But then again. Being an Evertonian I'm not arsed. More interested in the Everton game tomorrow lad.

Such as Pienaar being back in and a decent showing.
What? Chelsea players were booing? the bastids. Koff Drogba.

Number one problem: I never said they would finish above us, i said it was silly that people would claim we definitely WOULD finish above them.

Just like when you made yourself look like an utter card when you said we WOULD be taken over last summer. Over, and over, and over again.
I'm beginning to think this never actually happened. Matt's got a special mind control trick he uses to change history to his convenience.

oh good god not this again!!! help!!

haha, be gutted if he goes, might be a bit of a **** what we dont see
but so is other top players not saying he's a top player but look at balotelli etc
lunatics but when there on the pitch put a bit of nerves up the opposition
an do what they like, good sometimes bad sometimes but he's got the balls to do it
for a freebie anyway id defo have him.

START HIM MOYSEY LAD. get him on the back of the 'sexy' nike kit
whenever it comes out if hes still here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back