Drenthe ..sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I dont understand is that you dont condone what was carried out on Sunday during the mins silence so you hope Liverpool win the F.A cup as Chelsea fans may as well have "pissed on the dead" in your words

Can you not see the utter hypocrisy in wanting Liverpool fc to win a trophy because another set of fans have acted like idoits, I mean come on Liverpool fans mock Munich on a regular occurrence (Even before Hillsbrough) have killed fans at Heysel and just to rub salt in the wounds of the Juventus fans they think its a good idea to bring a Steaua Bucharest 86 to a derby to make light of the 39 who they killed

What you don't understand is quite obvious. Its led to your multiple posts of "Kopite" on here.

Based on a comment expressing disgust at Chelsea fan's behaviour.

What you don't understand is quite obvious. Its led to your multiple posts of "Kopite" on here.

Based on a comment expressing disgust at Chelsea fan's behaviour.

Pretty sure you can be disgusted at the behaviour of Chelsea fans without wanting the RS to win the cup.

I think you were just waiting for an excuse to let out a little pro-Liverpool comment.

Bad times on GoT when the Damonator can't even use fachts and has to rely on false accusations.

I'll take that as you not being sure at the moment.... Probably trying to decide who you can latch onto this week!

One thing I'm clear on is that I support Everton.

Oh and that at least we're not Villa... who are close to being relegated.

I remember a few months ago, when certain posters were laughing...

at the idea of Swansea sustaining their attacking football, saying that they would run out of steam towards the end of the season and we would finish higher than them. Well, with 9 games left to play:

I guess the posters who said they would run out of steam where infact correct.

Your actually spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back