Drenthe ..sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say for instance that Damon had been purposely popcorning you all for about three months now, what would you think of that? Would you think he'd done well?

I liked him more when he mainly focused on genuine opinions and his 'financial review' with Neiler, oh, and the fonts. But ever since the ban before this most recent one he's turned into a bit of a caricature of himself, and i'm just bored of it tbh.

LEAST WE'RE NOT VILLA etc.

Well yeah there was a time when he was just a complete buffoon.

Then he became a buffoon and a troll but its kinda hard to tell exactly when he transitioned from one to the other.

So therefor its just easier to assume he was trolling right from the very start cause who could really be that much of a buffoon.

He loves the attention but meh what can you do.

Least we're not Damon.

When's the takeover then Damon lad ? Before or after your trip to Wembley on the 5th ?

I'm still waiting on your magical Swansea to over take us (us as in Everton ; you as in Swansea) at Warp factor 13.

You know. Like you were gizzing over them a month ago...

Say for instance that Damon had been purposely popcorning you all for about three months now, what would you think of that? Would you think he'd done well?

They have no idea what levels Damonator is operating on.

If Villa go down my oh my how I'm not going to let certain posters forget it.

And you know I so won't !

At least we're not Villa !

I'm still waiting on your magical Swansea to over take us (us as in Everton ; you as in Swansea) at Warp factor 13.

You know. Like you were gizzing over them a month ago...

Your only weapon in your arsenal is making up things i never said about SWANSEA ?

You. Are. Spent.

Speaking of arsenal, would you care to enlighten all of us about how they are in financial peril ? We're all dying to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back