Driving in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicoazul

Poster Valuation: #1
Now firstly, its still better standards and courtesy than elsewhere so pipe down Americans. You all drive massive trucks and refuse to move over in the outside lane you ignorant melts. I do like that rule where you can right turn at traffic lights if you give way, we could do with that but turning left obviously.

Onto my point. The driving standards in the UK are getting bad. Particularly on motorways. After doing much research on journeys to both Scotland and South Wales lately I have concluded that the problem is no one uses the inside lane anymore. You've got a nation of ignorant lazy dickheads who like to sit in the middle lane at 70mph. Even if the inside lane is empty everyone remains in the middle lane. Dickheads. This causes jams and areas of traffic.

I'd also like to ban all HGVs off the road between the hours of 8am to 7pm.

Vote me PM ffs.

I think canals should be utilised more to deliver long distance cargo. For appropriate cargo once a delivery system is put into process the timescales should not be an issue.

Now firstly, its still better standards and courtesy than elsewhere so pipe down Americans. You all drive massive trucks and refuse to move over in the outside lane you ignorant melts. I do like that rule where you can right turn at traffic lights if you give way, we could do with that but turning left obviously.

Onto my point. The driving standards in the UK are getting bad. Particularly on motorways. After doing much research on journeys to both Scotland and South Wales lately I have concluded that the problem is no one uses the inside lane anymore. You've got a nation of ignorant lazy dickheads who like to sit in the middle lane at 70mph. Even if the inside lane is empty everyone remains in the middle lane. Dickheads. This causes jams and areas of traffic.

Vote me PM ffs.

Sunday drivers should be shot

Bearded people who tow caravans should be put in concentration camps in my opinion

Just thought I would add my thoughts

Vote me PM ffs.
i will vote for you, but i want mad max style police cars for traffic police for any tits breaking your rules, and cages on lampposts for hanging cyclists with no lights or going round and just ignoring road laws, and women must just must be banned from parking outside shops on yellow lines, if they do should be stripped naked and made to walk home.

i will vote for you, but i want mad max style police cars for traffic police for any tits breaking your rules, and cages on lampposts for hanging cyclists with no lights or going round and just ignoring road laws, and women must just must be banned from parking outside shops on yellow lines, if they do should be stripped naked and made to walk home.

My manifesto simply states "What edge wants, edge gets."

You can be Minister of Justice mate.

Ban tossers in semi-gangster guise wannabe mobiles

This includes, but not limited to:

1. Volvo s40
2.mercedes c class (kompressor)
3.BMW 5 series (pre 2010)
4.Any Audi pimped by Brooke Street motors ( aftermarket RIMMSSSS!!)

- Fin

. You've got a nation of ignorant lazy dickheads who like to sit in the middle lane at 70mph. Even if the inside lane is empty everyone remains in the middle lane. Dickheads. This causes jams and areas of traffic.

Unless i'm mistaken al 3 lanes are equal apart from the inside lane which slow moving traffic have to stick to.

No such thing as "the fast lane" apart from people who break speed limits.

Unless i'm mistaken al 3 lanes are equal apart from the inside lane which slow moving traffic have to stick to.<br />
<br />
No such thing as &quot;the fast lane&quot; apart from people who break speed limits.

I was in the middle of typing that.

Mr Azul, I will second your nomination for PM.
Middle lane drivers are a menace to society and should be summarily punished for their wrong doings.
Even on empty motorways (e.g M6 Toll) they cruise oblivious to other drivers, oblivious that is, unless you take the following actions
  • Sit behind them repeatedly demonstrating your full beam capabilities
  • Drive up the inside lines slow along side them and glare despairingly whilst shaking your head (technically illegal but then so is middle lane cruising), then zoom off
  • Overtake and immediately move into the inside lane

If you find that these motorway anarchists fail to react to the above then they are clearly myopic kopites and their insistence that the middle lane is the only way, mirrors their belief that this is their year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back