Driving in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my way to school this morning I looked in my rear view mirror and noticed a teacher from my school who is notorious for being a weird guy. The road to my school was backed up as always so I kept looking at him in the mirror. He was eating food, then once he finished, he pulled out a book and read it everytime we stopped, which was every two seconds.

Just thought I'd share that story with you guys.

I am going to comment on this and before you all start yes am a woman but i used to be an area manager so used to average 60000 miles a year so i know how to drive. I hate middle lane hoggers so dangerous, i also blame the price of petrol and insurance making people buying smaller engine cars so they cant gain the speed needed to quickly and safely overtake. People have also lost The ability to use round abouts, i sit there shouting at people its their right of way.

I also challenge anyone to drive through kenny on a sunday its like death race 2000 haha

Never got a ticket or so much as clipped my car ill have you know dont tailgate as its a pointless exercise in trying to get yourself killed only get road rage people who cant use mini roundabouts haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back