• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Duncan Ferguson got a job

Duncan and Forest Green have been desperate for any kind of a win, but given Sheffield Wednesdays record, that was a truly excellent win.
As others have said, it is unlikely they will keep him on after their inevitable relegation, but I hope they do stick by him.
Given the position I would have any hire would have been about planning for next season for them.

Class act.

I think he'll bring the club together...thats what its all about really, fan interaction, entertainment and local togetherness to unite the locals behind a common goal.

Should become a very positive and happy place with Ferguson around.

Really hope he does well there.
Same, it's a real shame some blues want him to fail.

Class act.

I think he'll bring the club together...thats what its all about really, fan interaction, entertainment and local togetherness to unite the locals behind a common goal.

Should become a very positive and happy place with Ferguson around.

Really hope he does well there.

At that level and down, sometimes, that is all it takes to have a decent season(s). At small clubs, the players will be more than aware of the fans interactions with the club, not just the team but the club as a whole and that can give players and a team an extra percentage to get them over the line in tight games.

Ferguson seems like the kind of person who can instill that togetherness at all levels.

Why do we have fans who actively want to [Poor language removed] on popular ex players ? Davek seems to hold lots of weird unreasonable grudges against the likes of Ferguson, Baines and Arteta

That is why I ignore his posts on certain players/topics. Just screams of 'look at me, look how edgy I am', also comes across as weirdly obsessive at times. I think most are thinking the obvious, he might make a very good manager, personally don't think he will ever be Everton manager but will always wish him the best.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back