• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Duncan Ferguson got a job

Dont get me wrong Chief if a manager of the calibre of King Carlo or Senor Benitez wanted him removed then fair enough but feels like a kick in the teeth that Lampard held that kind of sway at the club based on him "saving" us from a relegation battle that he put us in !
I’ve taken you off ignore to inform you that you’re a massive Texan and failed edge lord.

The vaults follow you, expose your lies and will destroy you.

He should have gone all out for the Rangers job once slippy left. At that point his stock was high, he had good results with us during his caretaker role and within Rangers they would have at least come 2nd winning most games and if Celtic had a bad year there was a chance of a trophy or three.

I'm not sure if he is a manager that will make a bad team any good and as such I cannot see him lasting long. I hope to be proven wrong though.

Like shooting fish in a barrel

IMG_2890.jpeg

IMG_2893.webp

IMG_2891.webp

IMG_2892.webp

I’ve taken you off ignore to inform you that you’re a massive Texan and failed edge lord.

The vaults follow you, expose your lies and will destroy you.

I'm happy for you to spend your time talking about me - any publicity is good publicity.

Although your level of comprehension is very low that you failed to acknowledge I have not once said that I rate Dunc as a manager - he's just a much better footballing man and manager than that Tory clown that you and a few other suspect Evertonians worshipped 🤷‍♂️

I'm happy for you to spend your time talking about me - any publicity is good publicity.

Although your level of comprehension is very low that you failed to acknowledge I have not once said that I rate Dunc as a manager - he's just a much better footballing man and manager than that Tory clown that you and a few other suspect Evertonians worshipped 🤷‍♂️
Tell your patreons about it

L
O
L

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back