• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Duncan Ferguson got a job

The localish chat down here is that Dunc just wasnt very good at his job. Pretty dated coaching and training methods that had the squad a bit disillusioned with him.

And that is the Forest Green Rovers players.....
Shame if that’s true, given the managers he’s worked under (as a coach) one would hope that’s not an entirely fair reflection.
How was their playing style, pure route 1 or a little more cultured? Mind you not sure what would be best in that league……

30586812118.jpg

Shame if that’s true, given the managers he’s worked under (as a coach) one would hope that’s not an entirely fair reflection.
How was their playing style, pure route 1 or a little more cultured? Mind you not sure what would be best in that league……

No idea mate, never seen them. It was a piece I read in the local news a while back. Could have been an upset player for all I know.

I see Big Dunc has been spouting off about how he thought it was a bad decision to bring in Benitez that never sat right with him. Of course it sat right with him enough for him to stay leaching off the club for his entire stay.

So you say the same for every other employed staff member yeah?

Seeing as the vast majority of our fans are prepaid season ticket holders, who'd paid up BEFORE Benitez was apoointed, that's possibly the stupidest thing I've read here today.

Believe me, it was fierce competition but you've beaten everyone.

Wind your neck in soft lad. I'm sticking up for Duncan.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back