2022/23 Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a right way and a wrong way to handle the vaults. We're all human 90% of posters are human and we all make mistakes or say stuff in the heat of the moment.

And moaning about McNeil not finding his feet early season is one such example that many were guilty of.
I thought he was absolute garbage when he signed. Up there with Claus Thomsen. Got to be our most improved player, he was outstanding the second half of the season. He'll be delighted to know that I've changed my mind about him

He's been fine. He was rubbish to start with but was clearly one of our better players after Dyche arrived. We've got much bigger problems than Dwight McNeill, that's for sure!
His form improved drastically after Dyches arrival along with a few others. Notably Coleman and Doucoure. I also think Patterson and Garner played particularly well during their end of season cameos.

His form improved drastically after Dyches arrival along with a few others. Notably Coleman and Doucoure. I also think Patterson and Garner played particularly well during their end of season cameos.
The encouraging thing is that McNeill, Patterson and Garner are all young lads, problem is they are a small part of a low quality, overpayed, and ageing squad. We need players in desperately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back