2022/23 Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t believe we signed this guy; he was literally in the Ultra Crap XI for the 21/22 season. I really wish we’d give the signing crap players thing a miss for once, and maybe try signing some good players and see how it goes, you never know, it could result in an upgrade instead of the constant downgrades all over the pitch.

This guy is a football player. Like it or not he can play and should be in the first 11 imho.

He certainly is. In the right system. Unfortunately it’s a system that we will never play. Where does he go in a 352? Can’t play him off the striker and by the looks of it he’s too slow to play wingback, which would be the ideal position for him IMO.

343 he offers something I guess as an inverted winger cutting in on that left foot but I just don’t think he has the pace

He certainly is. In the right system. Unfortunately it’s a system that we will never play. Where does he go in a 352? Can’t play him off the striker and by the looks of it he’s too slow to play wingback, which would be the ideal position for him IMO.

343 he offers something I guess as an inverted winger cutting in on that left foot but I just don’t think he has the pace
Its not unfortunate, it's plain stupid. Why on earth would you buy a player that doesn't fit the system you play. We have utter morons running this place.

Can’t believe we signed this guy; he was literally in the Ultra Crap XI for the 21/22 season. I really wish we’d give the signing crap players thing a miss for once, and maybe try signing some good players and see how it goes, you never know, it could result in an upgrade instead of the constant downgrades all over the pitch.

It’s like someone just switched on the light….. :)

I dont think he's too slow at all. Fairly rapid from what I can see..

I dont think he's too slow at all. Fairly rapid from what I can see..
Is that you Romeo Sensini?

t9ml8hSKxoi9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.