2023/24 Dwight McNeil

5 shots today. 0 on target. Id stick with him because he has got a goal or two in him but another in really poor form. The chance against west ham from 5 yards to make it 2-0 just sums him up at the moment.

Obviously, we cannot get a player of the quality of Garnacho. But it should be the target to get players of this type, that can take defenders with one-for-one and rush on them forcing them to bad tackles. Dwight and Harrison are far away from that. There are tactical issues, but in this case, that's a quality issue.

I like him centrally as he's good at finding the pockets and has better technique than most in the team. The problem is it leaves this huge space on the left side. If we played with attacking full backs he would suit playing on the right. Would like to see Danjuma come in on the left with McNeil as the 10 if it's a game we're we are taking it to the opposition and are having more of the ball.

I genuinely believe he needs to be coached to be a left back before its not late. He's never in a million years a winger. Left backs get abit more space and although it helps..they can get buy with decent stamina and a lack of pace if they are smart
Would be a good full back in 3 or 5 back. Would like us to play the formation with Mykolenko as 3rd CB, the question will be how we would set up, with Branthwaite and Myko left foot and Tarks right foot, as I would prefer Tarks to be the middle of them and to have a left foot left and right foot right.

Would be a good full back in 3 or 5 back. Would like us to play the formation with Mykolenko as 3rd CB, the question will be how we would set up, with Branthwaite and Myko left foot and Tarks right foot, as I would prefer Tarks to be the middle of them and to have a left foot left and right foot right.
Or just keep well away from a back 5