2024/25 Dwight McNeil

He'd be the first one of the wingers I'd drop, I know his delivery is good and he has a good dig on him, but he's so slow and one footed.
I would give him a go behind DCL in the Doucoure position, drop Doucoure and put Ndiaye out wide, then again i suppose it doesnt matter when all we do is lump it upfield.

I would give him a go behind DCL in the Doucoure position, drop Doucoure and put Ndiaye out wide, then again i suppose it doesnt matter when all we do is lump it upfield.

He was put there in the 2nd half against Spurs and stunk the gaff out mate. He's just too one footed, like his whole body positioning and how he receives the ball. It was annoying that Dyche stuck Ndiaye on the left and McNeil in the middle. Ndiaye should be taking the Doucoure role with Doucoure either dropping into CM or the bench.

How about changing formations

But that would mean the manager asking chatgtp for ideas
Think he might already do that...

1000017376.jpg

Think he might be stumped Chris. Bit of a conundrum for him.

Ndaye was a star at no.10 at the Blades and earned the big transfer to Marseille so I would give him
every opportunity to shine in his usual spot, not on the wing. Surely that was the reason why EFC bought him.
We need creativity at no.10 not Doucoure, not McNeil, not Harrison.

McNeil is not productive enough on the wing and is a squad player. As is Harrison. Surely, the Brains Trust can see that
now?

My forecast for Friday:
1. DCL to Newcastle 15-20m with Trippier coming for 5 million for PSR logic.
2. Doucoure to Saudi for 5-10 million
3. Unnamed killer, pacy winger for 15- 20 million.

Top of the league by Xmas.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back