2024/25 Dwight McNeil

Always happens mate once a player is t with us anymore.

Give it a few years and Onana will have been Vierra reborn when he was at us.

Funniest one I do see said though is Osman now seems to get positive comments about how good he was, at the time he was one of the lads who got none stop dogs abuse on here.
For Onana it was obvious he'd do better in a better team that actually tries to play football, and so far it seems to be the case. There's a reason he was 50m but we, as a fanbase, are stuck 20-30 years ago with both mentality and manager, and didn't value passing but instead, uh... No idea what, maybe running a lot with no product? Chasing shadows? Maybe it's that, as Doucoure is valued a lot higher than him :lol:

Anyway, he was good enough to play for/captain Belgium, but not good enough for Everton and "we wouldn't even miss him when he leaves, the useless git" and so on.

Osman is a snake and maybe the only player I've seen who is physically slower than McNeil. Early on he was decent for pace, but the more the years went on the exponentially slower he got. Had a great touch as well though, he was just small really. Oh yeah and a SNAKE

Always happens mate once a player is t with us anymore.

Give it a few years and Onana will have been Vierra reborn when he was at us.

Funniest one I do see said though is Osman now seems to get positive comments about how good he was, at the time he was one of the lads who got none stop dogs abuse on here.

…never from me re Osman, I watched him on a regular basis coming through the ranks and he was a little maestro of a footballer.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back