Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Easy Vaulting Thread - Tom Cleverley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I, @Boss_Blue , think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will score 20 goals and provide 10 assists. Furthermore, I think he will be phenomenal in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as one of great character.

Additionally, I would personally like to say that @Prevenger17 is a monumental thieving IRA primadonna who stole my next thread idea.

I, Bobafro, think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will score 4 goals and provide 6 assists. Furthermore, I think he will be a very competent player in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as very good business

Additionally, I would personally like to say that I think himself and James McCarthy will work very well together.

I, Connor, think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will be very sound in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as a bargain.

Additionally, I would personally like to say I'm looking forward to him, Besic and McCarthy as a 3 man midfield.

I, bicycleheader, think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will score the goals and provide the assists. Furthermore, I think he will be completely aerated in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as a fat kid might look upon a smartie on the ground.

Additionally, I would personally like to say ooh eeh ooh ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang.

I, Cornelius Bartholomew Furey (aka Furey1878), think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will score 4 goals and provide 6 assists. Furthermore, I think he will be very decent in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as a moderate success.

Additionally, I would personally like to say that El Clev will be a very committed and valuable member of the squad. Also, Prevenger17 is a massive Bellened.

I, tiny_jacky , think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will score some goals and provide some assists. Furthermore, I think he will be very/completely/monumentally much in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as a footballer

Additionally, I would personally like to say nothing

I think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will score goals and provide assists. Furthermore, I think he will be completely in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as a free transfer

Additionally, I would personally like to say "WIBBLE"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back