Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Easy Vaulting Thread - Tom Cleverley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, Sapie88, think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will score 0 goals and provide 0 assists. Furthermore, I think he will be monumentally horse shabite in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as a calamitous waste of time, effort, money, and life.

Additionally, I would personally like to say this signing signals our intent on being mid table battlers, however it is evident we are destined for the drop.

I, Layne , think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will probably add to the 10 goals and 6 assists he has gathered over the last 111 games of his career. Furthermore, I think he will be very biege in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as a player that wasn't needed as we don't need a huge squad without Europe

Additionally, I would like to say unlucky Barkley your spot is being taken by a hard worker, good luck trying to develop while sitting on the bench.

Think he will do quite well here to be honest. He can pass the ball quite nicely and has shown that. Capable of the final pass which is what we've been lacking and will chip in with a couple of goals from midfield... something else we lacked last season.

Goals 4
Assists 7

I, Sapie88, think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will score 0 goals and provide 0 assists. Furthermore, I think he will be monumentally horse shabite in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as a calamitous waste of time, effort, money, and life.

Additionally, I would personally like to say this signing signals our intent on being mid table battlers, however it is evident we are destined for the drop.

I don't know how you can muster that when it's so sunny.

I, mikeh72 think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will score 2 goals and provide 4 assists. Furthermore, I think he will be monumentally alright in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as alright .

Additionally, I would personally like to say it's too hot

He'll look good when the team is playing well - keeping things ticking over.

When we're crying out for someone to grab the game by the scruff of the neck and turn the tide, he'll go into Anne Frank mode.

(Scheduled for 4.57pm, August 8th)

If Cleverly hadn't tried that backpass he would never have given the ball away to Vydra for the fourth goal!

Howard to blame for the first three.... He flaps more than Del Boy at the pub! And as for Osman, well it can't have been easy replacing Gareth Barry on the wing in the 93rd minute, but still.... KOFF OSMAN!

SELL HIM, SELL THE WHOLE LOT! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMME!

I find it amazing that a player with 6 career assists is being tipped for 4 next season by a good few people.
I'm on 7 mate.

Sometimes players just ' click ' with a certain team. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. We'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back