Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Easy Vaulting Thread - Tom Cleverley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[]I, Macca 75, think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will score 0 goals and provide 0 assists. Furthermore, I think he will be completely anonymous________ in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as a _total waste of time__

Additionally, I would personally like to say he will come to be seen as symptonatic of the 'passing for passing sake' going nowhere football that Martinez favours, and will be back at Villa by January after Bobby is sacked._______________________________________________________ __Well somebody had to say it. ___________________________________________________________________[/QUOTE]

[]I, Macca 75, think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will score 0 goals and provide 0 assists. Furthermore, I think he will be completely anonymous________ in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as a _total waste of time__

Additionally, I would personally like to say he will come to be seen as symptonatic of the 'passing for passing sake' going nowhere football that Martinez favours, and will be back at Villa by January after Bobby is sacked._______________________________________________________ __Well somebody had to say it. ___________________________________________________________________

Oh, Macca setting out his stall early. I respect this a lot.

Honestly, though. He does put himself about the pitch, if Evertonians didn't so desperately seek a scapegoat, I think Goodison would really take to him.

Honestly, though. He does put himself about the pitch, if Evertonians didn't so desperately seek a scapegoat, I think Goodison would really take to him.
Barry Howard and Ossie are still here so the scapegoat post isn't taking any new applicants at this time

I, Tilling, think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will score some goals and provide some assists. Furthermore, I think he will be completely Osman in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as an ok signing.

Additionally, I would personally like to say bush did 9/11

I, AlE , think that Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley will score good goals and provide rubbish assists. Furthermore, I think he will be very handsome in an Everton shirt and we will look upon this signing in a year's time as a good addition to the Everton calendar.

Additionally, I would personally like to say that I am, in fact, hetero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back