• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The money floating about for tickets for the wolves game is making my head spin.

These lot are nothing if not optimistic lol
You've not been selling them tickets to a fella who knows a fella in Ireland who knows another fella who was given some money for tickets off another fella for a poor family in Derry who came over and got ripped off by any chance?

Not really a dig at them but at the media and punditry in general, why is so much being made of City’s goal “only” being 3cm past the goal line? Does it make it less of a goal? Is it any more of a “fine margin” than a ball that touches the back of the net? Should we make the goal line thicker so it goes all the way to the net? They will literally try to sensationalise anything now.
As long as I don't touch cloth.
Before the seasons over.

I still think it's their title to lose.

As i think Leicester will be there to spoil the party on Monday. They are on fire and Vardy's pace will kill City.

Barca game will have a huge part. If they need to comeback or better yet get obliterated it'll affect their game with Newcastle. Even if Rafael puts out a weakened team.

Im dazed and confused that the FA hasn't assigned Atkinson or Moss to neither the RS nor the City game this weekend. They must have forgot.

It's just sad aswell, not his fault Liverpool drew vs Leicester at home followed by West Ham to fail to maintain a 7 point lead. Champions shouldn't need anyone's help.
What I mean is, Leicester > Brighton. City shouldn't have any trouble defeating them. I know I say this every time City play someone but Leicester aren't going to be easy. Burnley were tough as it is, City JUST managed to beat them.

I want Brighton to stay up, incidentally.

What I mean is, Leicester > Brighton. City shouldn't have any trouble defeating them. I know I say this every time City play someone but Leicester aren't going to be easy. Burnley were tough as it is, City JUST managed to beat them.

I want Brighton to stay up, incidentally.
Ah, I thought you were on about the media pressuring him should Leicester lose haha

Kezzy on Rawk took the City win well

kezzy

xx.gif

Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #27019 on: Today at 07:21:43 PM »

[Poor language removed] cheating plastic flag waving [Poor language removed]. When the [Poor language removed] are uefa gonna find these c*nts guilty and ban the arrogant fuckers from everything.

Kindly refrain from posting such foul-mouthed drivel from RAWK.
We have standards on GOT, they patently don't !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back