• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the good will towards Klopp at the moment if he has one bad result tonight it could all turn. The cult have been promised the league and now that that is in balance they have assumed that they will simply pick up number 6 instead. If they finish the season empty handed the pent up rage has to go somewhere. If they don’t win anything this season and get off to a shaky start on the next one then the knives will be out for Klopp.

The Red Echo make me sick the poor old Kopites it's never their fault

Major square cordoned off in Barcelona as Liverpool fans are 'moved on' by police
Plaça Reial has now been completely cordoned off by police with Reds fans being diverted back on to La Ramblas

This says it all, the GOBS....S

"We shall not be moved"

For all the good will towards Klopp at the moment if he has one bad result tonight it could all turn. The cult have been promised the league and now that that is in balance they have assumed that they will simply pick up number 6 instead. If they finish the season empty handed the pent up rage has to go somewhere. If they don’t win anything this season and get off to a shaky start on the next one then the knives will be out for Klopp.

The knives will never, ever be out for Klopp. He has them wrapped around his little finger more and more with every contrived, desperate for attention fist pump at the crowd after a match. It will be FSG that take the brunt of the fume.

Inappropriate Language
I hope he’s on the front of the Echo on Friday morning complaining about he we got webbed everywhere by the Spanish police

FYI is name is Mark Anthony
Can't believe that shithouse thinks that is funny. No concern that the 2 people he did that to could have banged their heads as he did lift one of them ( the fella selling ale) by his ankles, or personal belongings like mobile phones ruined by water.

Feel free to point out where I've rubbed anyone's nose in anything. I think my posts on here have been reasonable and balanced. I was also under the impression this place welcomed opposition fans and the differing opinions they bring. Apologies if I'm mistaken and you're trying to turn it into an echo chamber like rawk, my bad if so.
Opposition fans who aren't Liverpool, yes. There are City, Spurs, Sunderland and Leicester fans here who behave themselves. But it's different for kopites because the vast majority of you seem to find it hard to understand why Everton supporters don't like your club. I mean, RAWK hate us, they hate us so much they stopped their anti-Everton thread at 1995 pages to make a new one because lol 1995, that was the last time Everton won things, get it? I just don't get the appeal of joining a rival team's forum and trying to defend your team. I have no interest in going on RAWK and pleading Everton's case.

Can't believe that shithouse thinks that is funny. No concern that the 2 people he did that to could have banged their heads as he did lift them by their ankles, or personal belongings like mobile phones ruined by water.
"Yeah, but it's just banter lidz"

The worst part is they're all fat, old men. I can understand kids doing stupid things, but not at that age. Hope he becomes the new Fanta scruff.

They are an embarrassment to our city.

"Yeah, but it's just banter lidz"

The worst part is they're all fat, old men. I can understand kids doing stupid things, but not at that age. Hope he becomes the new Fanta scruff.

They are an embarrassment to our city.

I just can't get over the defence of him. 'He's been doing it for years.' Bet he weren't doing it in Rome last season with their ultras around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back