• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just why though?

Go abroad, see the sights, have a few bevs, watch your team. What more could you want?

Why does there always have to be something like this?
I’d be fuming if I was in Barcelona with my family to go the game and I got gassed or legged by the bizzies purely on the back of a load of knob heads actions.
Why isn’t anyone calling out that blert for the fountain thing ?
Weirdos.

Renowned for putting people in to fountains hahahahahahahahaha

The Reds laa
Almost as cringeworthy as the recent story of one of their fans / ex players (can't remember) getting in trouble for assaulting somebody after having had 5 shandies.

Hopefully this bell end takes a trip to Hoover Dam and somebody does the world a favour and pushes him over the edge.

Obviously the UK media narrative will be the RS fans were ambushed by overzealous policemen while they were innocently enjoying some Estrellas in the sun.

Now I know I'm a bit of a hypocrite because I'm Welsh and I support Everton, but at least I can drive to the ground in an hour. The point I'm trying to make is that there's loads of videos floating around today of them lot behaving like nob heads on tour and the majority of accents I've heard are cockney and southern. They have about 10 big clubs on their doorsteps, yet they've chosen to support the sh1te. Baffling.

Now I know I'm a bit of a hypocrite because I'm Welsh and I support Everton, but at least I can drive to the ground in an hour. The point I'm trying to make is that there's loads of videos floating around today of them lot behaving like nob heads on tour and the majority of accents I've heard are cockney and southern. They have about 10 big clubs on their doorsteps, yet they've chosen to support the sh1te. Baffling.
Global brand mate.

That is because being an RS is not being a football supporter in the accepted, normal sense of the phrase.....it is a state of mind.

We live in the same city....or an hours drive away :).....we live on the same streets......often we live in the same house....my very bitterest of Blue daughter even shares her marital bed with one....

Yet we are the total opposite of Kopites.

So people of that ilk living down that London whom feel the need to believe in sommat beyond what normal football fans believe in will find a home among like minded simpletons in the Anfield cult.

#YNWA

It'll change nothing. Remember this is the club who actually got ALL ENGLISH CLUBS BANNED FROM EUROPE and still the media love them and no-one ever says a word about it in public.

If you can get away with that, something is very wrong somewhere

Make no mistake, a fan could actually be stabbed to death on the Kop and there'd be no action. Rotten to the core. I loathe and detest every single one of them, every single player who has ever pulled on a red shirt. Including the ones who slithered over to us.

It'll change nothing. Remember this is the club who actually got ALL ENGLISH CLUBS BANNED FROM EUROPE and still the media love them and no-one ever says a word about it in public.

If you can get away with that, something is very wrong somewhere

Make no mistake, a fan could actually be stabbed to death on the Kop and there'd be no action. Rotten to the core. I loathe and detest every single one of them, every single player who has ever pulled on a red shirt. Including the ones who slithered over to us.

Can’t agree with that last bit.

Kevin Sheedy and Alan Harper were outstanding for us in the 1980s.

Surely you cannot detest those two lids :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back