• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can I have a clue please Billy ?
No, but here's a pic of one of their famous attempted murderer superfans.

0002FB7C-2C37-12E7-AB0D0C01AC1BF814.jpg

They're no doubt going round calling all of the locals the offensive word beginning with an s that rhymes with 'pick', blissfully unaware of the many Spanish players and managers they all claim to adore.

It's all fair game to them.

Let's see what stories emerge tomorrow.

I support a football club, it doesn't mean I support or agree with the actions of everyone who supports or otherwise attaches themselves to the same club. Football is a game, which is as it should be, to me anyway.

Does anyone else picture this fellow as being a very morose character, sat in his house with nowt better to do than come on here and play the victim?

I hope the Spanish police run them all over in armored tanks, to be honest. The trouble makers at least, which let's be honest, is most of them.

They are absolutely detestable.

Make no mistake about it this trip will have attracted the absolute worst of an already bad bunch. The type of knuckle draggers who spend Saturday down the pub watching the game wearing their scarf.

They'll be there in Barcelona now looking to make a name for themselves. They'll do whatever it takes to fit in: throw a few bottles, bit of casual racism, chuck a few people in the fountain... Anything other than carnage tomorrow and I'll be shocked.

Make no mistake about it this trip will have attracted the absolute worst of an already bad bunch. The type of knuckle draggers who spend Saturday down the pub watching the game wearing their scarf.

They'll be there in Barcelona now looking to make a name for themselves. They'll do whatever it takes to fit in: throw a few bottles, bit of casual racism, chuck a few people in the fountain... Anything other than carnage tomorrow and I'll be shocked.
No doubt stories will emerge of their many fans who travelled without tickets robbing from their own.

They know the world is watching and they want everybody to know that Liverpool FC fans are in town and will do what they want, when they want, and to whoever they want.

Pure scum. Hopefully the police go in heavy handed on them and give them a European night to remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back