• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/QUOTE]
Unreal.

Oriental man gets attacked twice (pushed in the fountain then slapped around the head) and then called Mr Miyagi.

Lower than vermin.

These are probably relatively normal people when they go about their daily lives but make no mistake where football is concerned (especially European aways) they're an absolute danger to anyone around.

It's the cult like following that seems to give them an air of invincibility. We're Liverpool, we will do what we want and you'll find it hilarious. The only problem is no one ever does and they are a complete embarrassment to themselves and the city.

Tomorrow is a national holiday in Spain, I'd be amazed if there wasn't big trouble. The Spanish police will not give it a second thought.

These are probably relatively normal people when they go about their daily lives but make no mistake where football is concerned (especially European aways) they're an absolute danger to anyone around.

It's the cult like following that seems to give them an air of invincibility. We're Liverpool, we will do what we want and you'll find it hilarious. The only problem is no one ever does and they are a complete embarrassment to themselves and the city.

Tomorrow is a national holiday in Spain, I'd be amazed if there wasn't big trouble. The Spanish police will not give it a second thought.

It's an evil organisation. It was set up as an act of spite against Everton and run for years by bigots; they've been responsible for carnage on an industrial scale, and the threat of more fatalities is always there lurking in the background.

The world would have been a better place if they hadn't been formed. A lot calmer, a lot less aggressive and a lot more innocent people still breathing.

Unfortunately this could get ugly in an instant. If they get walloped by Barca there'll be trouble. Hope the local cops deal with it appropriately.

All football teams have their share of idiots, unfortunately, and the prevalence of social media brings them to the fore quicker and much more prominently than ever. No attempt to defend them from me.

I dare say Everton will have a similar moron element to most other clubs, this will show itself when you're in Europe I suspect.
No mate we don't smash waiters over the head with paving slabs or steal tickets off fellow blues..just do one will ya....

I hope the Spanish police run them all over in armored tanks, to be honest. The trouble makers at least, which let's be honest, is most of them.

They are absolutely detestable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back