• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let Suarez be up to his usual tricks and leave his stamp on this tie, more preferably down the Achilles of van Dijk so the kopites can see at first hand the snide he is, that the rest of football could see but they couldn’t.

There's a few, but here's one of them:

Yeah that’s the second one. Dunno why they aren’t showing anymore. The first one still shows on Twitter but not on here.

First one is the same arl fella tipping a local/(foreign local) fella into the fountain who’s obviously just there selling cans of pop to the people there, and has to fish his wares out of the fountain while the rest of the reds buzz off him.
Rats.

Yeah that’s the second one. Dunno why they aren’t showing anymore. The first one still shows on Twitter but not on here.

First one is the same arl fella tipping a local/(foreign local) fella into the fountain who’s obviously just there selling cans of pop to the people there, and has to fish his wares out of the fountain while the rest of the reds buzz off him.
Rats.
I would have fireman lifted the prick and jumped in the fountain, lying on its floor so he couldn’t breathe. I can hold my breath for 3 minutes and could keep him underwater until he took a lungful of water. A lung full of water is a truly terrible pain

Then why don't you rejoice about in on a Liverpool website, I'm sure they'd love to hear it. This is the reason no one but yourselves want you to win, you can not help but to try and rub people's noses in it.

Feel free to point out where I've rubbed anyone's nose in anything. I think my posts on here have been reasonable and balanced. I was also under the impression this place welcomed opposition fans and the differing opinions they bring. Apologies if I'm mistaken and you're trying to turn it into an echo chamber like rawk, my bad if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back