• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
All football teams have their share of idiots, unfortunately, and the prevalence of social media brings them to the fore quicker and much more prominently than ever. No attempt to defend them from me.

I dare say Everton will have a similar moron element to most other clubs, this will show itself when you're in Europe I suspect.

Answer me this - How can you support them after everything?

From supporting racists through to turfing locals out of their houses, from the 'indescretions' in Europe and then blaming other teams, as well as stealing tickets from your own? death threats to your own players, with him ending up having to leave the country, trashing coaches & singing songs about Munich? throwing s*#t and rocking ambulances? your adoration of the racist Tommy Smith, whilst condemning the racist chants by Chelsea supporters? & then more recently the constant diving by a certain Egyptian & constant excuses by a certain German? it's the wind/snow/rain/dry ground/wet ground. Quite sure there's an array of other instances.

Just wondering about your take on it being a staunch supporter of such a wholly respectable organisation such as Liverpool Football Club.

Edit: I'm genuinely intrigued to know a Liverpool supporters genuine perspective on the club - as personally I and most supporters around the country find your club loathesome. This is the year where Liverpool supporters & most notably the media have realised you aren't everybodys second team - and we all can't stand you. Nothing to do with jealousy or whatever bland excuse you make - it's everything mentioned above, and your suppression of it all.

I support a football club, it doesn't mean I support or agree with the actions of everyone who supports or otherwise attaches themselves to the same club. Football is a game, which is as it should be, to me anyway.

Feel free to point out where I've rubbed anyone's nose in anything. I think my posts on here have been reasonable and balanced. I was also under the impression this place welcomed opposition fans and the differing opinions they bring. Apologies if I'm mistaken and you're trying to turn it into an echo chamber like rawk, my bad if so.

In the very post I answered, look pal why are you on here, all I can see is you annoying blues and taking offence to everything. I have mates who are reds, they don't waste their time exchanging words on an Everton website, especially the night before their European cup semi final. If your trying to get a rise out of me you've failed, nightly night.

All football teams have their share of idiots, unfortunately, and the prevalence of social media brings them to the fore quicker and much more prominently than ever. No attempt to defend them from me.

I dare say Everton will have a similar moron element to most other clubs, this will show itself when you're in Europe I suspect.
Seriously why are you on an Everton site?

But
Unreal.

Oriental man gets attacked twice (pushed in the fountain then slapped around the head) and then called Mr Miyagi.

Lower than vermin.

Same bloke who lashed the the fella in my earlier post.
Apparently he’s “known for it” and “just having a laugh”

Funny he doesn’t push anyone in who looks like they could give him a slap isn’t it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back