• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there's a man in his 50s whose idea of a good time is going abroad and pushing innocent bystanders into fountains. Meanwhile, his cohort of overweight and poorly dressed fools stand around laughing as if witness to the antics of a comedic genius. Appalling and quite, quite sad.

Going to be very interesting to see if the powers that be at Anfield act with the same speed and diligence that Chelsea did a couple of weeks ago! Identify the bloke(s) involved and when they turn up at the Nou Camp tonight find their tickets, which have probably been robbed of another kopite anyway, have been identified and the poor little darlings can't get in!

Having had 10 seconds to think about it I don't think there's a cats chance in hell of that though - the official line will probably be "they were the victims" - nothing new there!

They're just pure scum. There's no depth they won't sink to, no action to low too be out of bounds for them, nothing. The shame they've brought on this country and city over the years is unbelievable.

I'm fed up of them getting away with behaviour like this without any repercussions. How many people have to get hurt before somthing gets done about that club and their animal like fans?!:mad:

@AnfieldEdition

Here’s the “Liverpool fan” who tripped a Barcelona local into the fountain. Vile behaviour and not what the club is about at all. Think
@LFC
should attempt to take this further, he doesn’t represent our fan base.

It's all very well @AnfieldEdition condemning 'THE' Liverpool fan involved. What about the dozens filming and laughing at his 'antics'. HE DOES REPRESENT THE MAJORITY OF YOUR FAN BASE.
It is of course true that every club has individuals that are idiots, but what I really can't comprehend is that out of all those who witnessed this, not one attempted to remonstrate with him. Nobody challenged him. No shouts of hey pack it in soft arse. NOTHING.
Like most on here I have friends who support 'them'. I would like to think that none of them would have just stood and watched this idiot, let alone laugh at his thuggery.
The bystanders laughing and 'allowing' this to happen are just as guilty.
Horrible, horrible club.

Anyone who would rather have Salah Mane and Firmino over any front three that contained Messi needs their head examining. Messi is the best player in the world and potentially the best of all time. Ashley Young marked Salah out of the game at Old Trafford, there’s no comparison between Liverpool’s kick and rushers and genuine football royalty.
The only one who I might change out is Coutinho for one of the rs players, and that ain't a certainty. Barca actually are European royalty - the only team to never not played in Europe in all the years of European competition I read in the Guardian the other day.

@AnfieldEdition

Here’s the “Liverpool fan” who tripped a Barcelona local into the fountain. Vile behaviour and not what the club is about at all. Think
@LFC

It's all very well @AnfieldEdition condemning 'THE' Liverpool fan involved. What about the dozens filming and laughing at his 'antics'. HE DOES REPRESENT THE MAJORITY OF YOUR FAN BASE.
It is of course true that every club has individuals that are idiots, but what I really can't comprehend is that out of all those who witnessed this, not one attempted to remonstrate with him. Nobody challenged him. No shouts of hey pack it in soft arse. NOTHING.
Like most on here I have friends who support 'them'. I would like to think that none of them would have just stood and watched this idiot, let alone laugh at his thuggery.
Horrible, horrible club.

https://twitter.com/MikeMundell96

Tottenham and United have been there this season, United just a few weeks ago. Not a single serious incident. If there's a smell everywhere you go, you might want to start checking your own shoes...

'But we are Liverpool' hahahahahahaha

Someone has actually said that as if they don't have previous for this kind of behaviour. They are amongst the absolute worst and most renowned for embarrassing themselves. Unbelievable.
Screenshot_20190501-113042.webp

@AnfieldEdition

@LFC

Horrible, horrible club.
For those kopites lurkers who say you're no worse than any other club. I'm just gonna leave these here...

Dalglish.webp

Suarez-Tees.webp

All club's have the odd scumbag, but at your club, it runs through it like an ethos.

Forgive me for stating the obvious but shouldn't these followers of the cult, who like to bore us all with details of their many, many European adventures, have at least some idea of how to behave in another country?
Just saying....
Hang on a sec; it's a clear case of unprovoked police brutality....again!
Ashamed of nothing, offended by everything. I wonder what that is in Latin for their badge next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back