• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pricks.

D5RQ9owXkAAhdbN

4 or 5 vids on my whattsapp of them throwing bottles etc aalready and the El Cid giving them a legging already.

Will not end well (I really hope).

Red “I wont back any trouble makers”

Me “was loads of trouble in the final & fanta scruff”

Same red “he was just collecting his flag from an ultra, and 2 reds got attacked in a restaurant”

“Erm......”

@AnfieldEdition

Here’s the “Liverpool fan” who tripped a Barcelona local into the fountain. Vile behaviour and not what the club is about at all. Think
@LFC
should attempt to take this further, he doesn’t represent our fan base.

It's all very well @AnfieldEdition condemning 'THE' Liverpool fan involved. What about the dozens filming and laughing at his 'antics'. HE DOES REPRESENT THE MAJORITY OF YOUR FAN BASE.
It is of course true that every club has individuals that are idiots, but what I really can't comprehend is that out of all those who witnessed this, not one attempted to remonstrate with him. Nobody challenged him. No shouts of hey pack it in soft arse. NOTHING.
Like most on here I have friends who support 'them'. I would like to think that none of them would have just stood and watched this idiot, let alone laugh at his thuggery.
The bystanders laughing and 'allowing' this to happen are just as guilty.
Horrible, horrible club.

THIS

Just because every single fan isnt tipping innocent locals into fountains doesn't mean there isnt a wider problem.

An Evertonian would never do it because there would be a price to pay. Not necessarily a physical one, just that everybody would think you were a massive bellend.

Amongst the mutants that behaviour is not just permitted but deemed hilarious. It's the cultist ideology that glues their fanbase together and these weird actions are just a manifestation of this.

Just think on this for a second:

Imagine being a Wimbledon or a Coventry fan and knowing that odds are you'll never see your team play European football as a direct consequence of the actions of Liverpool fans.

Imagine being a Sheffield Wednesday fan and knowing that your club missed out on European football twice because of that club and its fans.

Those fans and that club have directly harmed, and in some cases, irrevocably damaged so many others through their behaviour and yet nothing is ever said about it. The media just shrug off the endless list of chaos and carnage caused by Liverpool FC and its fans.

This latest thing of them acting like animals, pushing old men into fountains and generally behaving like Neanderthals is nothing in the grand scheme of things. They've done so much worse in the very recent past and yet its always gone unpunished so why should it matter now?

They've been allowed to get away with this type of behaviour for far to long and everyone around them has to pay the price for it. This is learned behaviour, they know that they can do as they want and will face no consequences so they don't care. Until they are given the proper and deserved punishment, they will never learn to behave themselves like actual human beings. :mad:

For all the good will towards Klopp at the moment if he has one bad result tonight it could all turn. The cult have been promised the league and now that that is in balance they have assumed that they will simply pick up number 6 instead. If they finish the season empty handed the pent up rage has to go somewhere. If they don’t win anything this season and get off to a shaky start on the next one then the knives will be out for Klopp.
No mate, according to a kopite work colleague, this is the beginning. The 2020's are going to be their years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back